What do we make of McDonald's being the largest corporation invested in the black community?

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing We spend billions of dollars on their food. It's really marketing disguised as false charity and concern trolling. McDonalds has been slowly poisoning poor people with their food for decades. Do you noticed most middle-class/affluent areas don't even serve fast food.

But white ppl are their biggest consumers so have they been poisoning poor white ppl for decades?

Musty

Banned
Daps
I was on YouTube watching the 1996 Soul Train Awards. It included commercials.

I had completely forgot how common it was for corporations to make "Black commercials". You still see it now but EVERYBODY did it back then. Even the car manufacturers had smiling Black couples and families.

Daps
I ate McDonalds almost everyday in college. Quarter pounder with cheese meal, no pickles, sprite.

I stopped eating McDonalds for about 3 years, then had a craving for a quarter pounder. This was the night of the Saved By The Bell Lifetime movie. The bun tasted like I wasn’t real bread, and my stomach was in shambles. I haven’t touched McDonalds since. Every now and then I’ll get Wendy’s, but it’s once a month, if that. Once you learn how to cook, and feel the difference between your energy and mood on healthy food, fast food is trash. The exception is Habit Grill, and Chipotle. They cook it fresh.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Mc Donald's hates your fukking guts

They feed you poison and enslave your people

you know you dont have to eat there, right?

Do they pay livable wages to a majority of their work force?
Serve nutritious food?

Or do they just like our money?

:mjlol:

Nothing We spend billions of dollars on their food. It's really marketing disguised as false charity and concern trolling. McDonalds has been slowly poisoning poor people with their food for decades. Do you noticed most middle-class/affluent areas don't even serve fast food.

:gucci:

yall just posting anything for daps

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
We're cheap labor and easily replaceable by the minute. We also accept $10/hr with no paid holidays.

I mean what do you think they think about us?

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're cheap labor and easily replaceable by the minute. We also accept $10/hr with no paid holidays.

I mean what do you think they think about us?

No group is more replaceable than cacs. They're dirt cheap labor and easily replaceable by the second. They also accept $8/hr with no paid holidays.

What do they think we think about them? We'll replace them with Asians or mexicans in a second. That's why cacs always claim we look down on them as second class citizens

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
No group is more replaceable than cacs. They're dirt cheap labor and easily replaceable by the second. They also accept $8/hr with no paid holidays.

What do they think we think about them? We'll replace them with Asians or mexicans in a second. That's why cacs always claim we look down on them as second class citizens
Ain't you a cac tho?

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain't you a cac tho?

Why didn't you quote the dude I quoted and ask him "ain't you black tho"?

I said the same exact thing he said about black ppl but I just said it about white ppl. So you cool with him saying that about black ppl but you gotta problem with me saying the same thing about white ppl?

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Why didn't you quote the dude I quoted and ask him "ain't you black tho"?

I said the same exact thing he said about black ppl but I just said it about white ppl. So you cool with him saying that about black ppl but you gotta problem with me saying the same thing about white ppl?

Nah I didn't ask it because of your argument

I ask because @Barnett114 always say that you are a cac troll?

If a moderator says you are a cac shouldn't i believe him?

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I didn't ask it because of your argument

I ask because @Barnett114 always say that you are a cac troll?

If a moderator says you are a cac shouldn't i believe him?

But you asked "ain't you a cac though" referring to my post. Because you thought I was bashing cacs but you was cool with that cac bashing black ppl

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
But you asked "ain't you a cac though" referring to my post. Because you thought I was bashing cacs but you was cool with that cac bashing black ppl
If you are both cacs that's irrelevant so I don't see what's your point