What do you hope to accomplish this year?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
First thing I plan to accomplish is to revive this thread. :francis:

Right now my main goal is to become debt free. Car and cc. Hopefully by the end of the summer.

Secondary goal is to stack up more. I've been trying to avoid breaking into my savings but once I'm debt free, I'll be able to put more into savings.

Side goal is to finish my PC. Just need to get a graphics card, easier said than done since I have the main goal, and put everything together. Hopefully by memorial day or as soon as I see a worthy sale.

Related goal is to learn and maybe get some certs. Start at the beginning and go from there. If I can get at least two by the end of the year, I'm happy.

I'm sure I'll have more goals I come up with thru out the year.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
First thing I plan to accomplish is to revive this thread. :francis:

Right now my main goal is to become debt free. Car and cc. Hopefully by the end of the summer.

Secondary goal is to stack up more. I've been trying to avoid breaking into my savings but once I'm debt free, I'll be able to put more into savings.

Side goal is to finish my PC. Just need to get a graphics card, easier said than done since I have the main goal, and put everything together. Hopefully by memorial day or as soon as I see a worthy sale.

Related goal is to learn and maybe get some certs. Start at the beginning and go from there. If I can get at least two by the end of the year, I'm happy.

I'm sure I'll have more goals I come up with thru out the year.

a pc for what

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
get ready to get the fukk off this planet..

try to do a few new entheogens/drugs afore i perish..

see the Northern lights in person..

be so enlightened that eye laugh as Babel On crumbles..http://s9.tinypic.com/sz7uc1_th.jpg

find a real love/fling to fasten/fortify my soul...:mjcry:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
a pc for what

Just to improve my knowledge and skills. I haven't had a pc since my laptop blue screened over four years ago. I've been mostly using tablets and cell phones which I'm on now. Probably use it for some gaming too. Just want to get back into using one since it's been a while. Doing everything on a mobile phone just ain't the same.

Daps
10 % body fat. I'm around 15% some abs but I like fried chicken.

Pay off my debts as much as I could.

That's basically it.

Now what I really want to say is this is the year I finally bust through. Make a shyt ton of money. Deal with the girls I skeeter raw in the past. Sue the frauds that stole my work and reaped the benefits of my intellectual property. Stick it to the people in the past who created a huge barrier for me that was ultimately unnecessary.