What do you hope to accomplish this year?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wow well I've been busy with my Projects...

I got my first book published on Amazon, (The Origin of Aaron Jackson https://goo.gl/Yfn1gZ) Working on my second as I type this. Gonna publish 2 more separate old Novels I found on my old backup CD after I get them edited. So that will be 4 brand new spanking novels out there.

I am officially a business owner with a brand new spanking company. Vulcanite Media LLC. (ALL RIGHTS RESERVED) Also I completed my trademark of my Aaron Jackson Logo. :youngsabo:

The next thing is to get my heat press for the prints and set up shop with new merchandise and have the Shirts turn a profit by May . :ehh:

Then I'll continue to increase revenue with diversifying my products. then hopefully I can use the revenue generated and get a video game based off it made. Also want to buy a macbook because I can't publish my work on their Ibooks platform without using a product in their ecosystem. I also want to commission someone to help me develop my book into a screenplay, down the line. :ehh:

So I've been pretty busy. Also I was invited by @LinusCaldwell to write a few articles for FTESWL.com which is cool. Shout out to him... :salute:

The end result is I want build my business revenue so much that I can actually quit my day job at the end of this year or hopefully sooner. I really want this to take off... :francis:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Wow well I've been busy with my Projects...

I got my first book published on Amazon, (The Origin of Aaron Jackson https://goo.gl/Yfn1gZ) Working on my second as I type this. Gonna publish 2 more separate old Novels I found on my old backup CD after I get them edited. So that will be 4 brand new spanking novels out there.

I am officially a business owner with a brand new spanking company. Vulcanite Media LLC. (ALL RIGHTS RESERVED) Also I completed my trademark of my Aaron Jackson Logo. :youngsabo:

The next thing is to get my heat press for the prints and set up shop with new merchandise and have the Shirts turn a profit by May . :ehh:

Then I'll continue to increase revenue with diversifying my products. then hopefully I can use the revenue generated and get a video game based off it made. Also want to buy a macbook because I can't publish my work on their Ibooks platform without using a product in their ecosystem. I also want to commission someone to help me develop my book into a screenplay, down the line. :ehh:

So I've been pretty busy. Also I was invited by @LinusCaldwell to write a few articles for FTESWL.com which is cool. Shout out to him... :salute:

The end result is I want build my business revenue so much that I can actually quit my day job at the end of this year or hopefully sooner. I really want this to take off... :francis:
How easy or hard was it to finish a novel? I've published comics but prose seem to escape me.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How easy or hard was it to finish a novel? I've published comics but prose seem to escape me.

How do you publish comics?!!? :wtf: We need to link up breh... :ohhh:

Well the whole book thing isnt that hard amazon has a kindle publishing program / createspace independent book creation program... All you gotta do is sign up with them. Put your financials down, Then upload the book information set up the price points and your done... You dont need to sign no book contracts anymore or pay outta pocket for nothing.':ehh: And it wasn't easy to finish the Novel... Writing a novel is like enjoying a vast good meal... You create it, slowly cook it, you devour it but come towards the end your savoring it... You don't want to end it... That's the hard part for me. :francis:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
How do you publish comics?!!? :wtf: We need to link up breh... :ohhh:

Well the whole book thing isnt that hard amazon has a kindle publishing program / createspace independent book creation program... All you gotta do is sign up with them. Put your financials down, Then upload the book information set up the price points and your done... You dont need to sign no book contracts anymore or pay outta pocket for nothing.':ehh: And it wasn't easy to finish the Novel... Writing a novel is like enjoying a vast good meal... You create it, slowly cook it, you devour it but come towards the end your savoring it... You don't want to end it... That's the hard part for me. :francis:
I think that last part is why I like comics . I published with Kablam but Comixology has a process now too.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
become debt free and financially stable so of course one big lottery win would do that. I promised to travel more and I already traveled more this year than the last 10 years so one thing is crossed off my list. Also hope to get under weighing 300 pounds this year.

20hyk9.jpg

Last edited:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Pay off all my debt. About $3k in total so that's good. Just banked a new job so I could probably clear it all by the end of summer.

Also drop some lbs before Dec 2017

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Yes...I'm back (for a limited time).
Dropped 5 projects this year already and its not even May.

And ofcourse this one which has already become my most successful album to date.

-get my abs poppin again (just been lifting and working on my pecs, biceps, triceps, back, etc)

-start doing shows outside of New York and booking for this month to September.

-move to a new apartment (i lucked out in the last couple of months and got into a L&T dispute and have been living rent free since January so I've been just saving money...)