What happened to the 'Vote or you ain't s***' crowd? Seriously, where ya'll at?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
This is what Black politicians look like without a Black agenda.

Weak and lost.

Caping for anything BUT black issues.

I said this on here years ago; the new black liberal agenda is all inclusive, if you don't include the LGBT/Latino community, you're racist.

Umar Johnson has literally TWO videos on facebook going viral one with 9 million+ views - both videos were uploaded within the past 4 months

yet the "new black" people reject him...if you're not talking that cisgender/pronoun/emo bullshyt, you're OUT.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said this on here years ago; the new black liberal agenda is all inclusive, if you don't include the LGBT/Latino community, you're racist.Umar Johnson has literally TWO videos on facebook going viral one with 9 million+ views - both videos were uploaded within the past 4 monthsyet the "new black" people reject him...if you're not talking that cisgender/pronoun/emo bullshyt, you're OUT.

feminists/gays/trannys get more respect SMH.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Right here.

What's your question?

What happened to Trump being impeached?

Why they keep talking about other races but their own?

Why the Ayanna Pressley posted up with a bunch of white women talking about people of color?

Why they afraid of acknowledging us?

What is the point of voting for these useless people?

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll bite. I’m sure illl get negged into oblivion like always for not jumping into another one of your liberal hate circle jerks.....

What black issues do you want these politicians to address?

My top issues that Dems are focusing on just off the top of the dome that will help black people:

1. Health Care
2. Education
3. Criminal Justice Reform
4. Strengthening the funding of our social programs.

The Dems have an agenda that includes Improving all of that for black people.

Buh buh but those will help all people not just blacks!!!!!@&&!!

So fukking what?

What sane politician would enact a policy for only a specific group of people when that policy could benefit more people who are facing the same issue?

What ideas do you have that should be done specifically for black people and no one else that would make sense for a politician strategically and morally? Why haven’t you called your local congressman to lobby for these issues? Which side do you think would actually listen to these ideas?

Buh buh but what about immigrants and lbgtq they’re doing things specifically for them!!!@@&!!

I think this is a false equivalency. It’s not like the issues that the Dems are fighting for in regards to immigration and gay people are issues that all people face and the solutions to these issues can only apply to gays and immigrants. The issues of immigration and gay rights also apply to black immigrants and black gays as well. Should black immigrant children or any child seeking asylum be separated from their families at the border? Should a black gay couple not be able to legally marry if they choose to to reap benefits like inheritance in case someone dies? Why are you guys so up in arms about the Dems addressing issues like gay marriage and what’s going on with refugees at the border especially when they are clearly fighting for what’s right?

Last edited:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I’ll bite. I’m sure illl get negged into oblivion like always for not jumping into another one of your liberal hate circle jerks.....

What black issues do you want these politicians address?

My top issues that Dems are focusing on just off the top of the dome that will help black people:

1. Health Care
2. Education
3. Criminal Justice Reform
4. Strengthening the funding of our social programs.

The Dems have an agenda that includes Improving all of that for black people.

Buh buh but those will help all people not just blacks!!!!!@&&!!

So fukking what?

What sane politician would enact a policy for only a specific group of people when that policy could benefit more people who are facing the same issue?

What ideas do you have that should be done specifically for black people and no one else that would make sense for a politician strategically and morally? Why haven’t you called your local congressman to lobby for these issues? Which side do you think would actually listen to these ideas?

Buh buh but what about immigrants and lbgtq they’re doing things specifically for them!!!@@&!!

I think this is a false equivalency. It’s not like the issues that the Dems are fighting for in regards to immigration and gay people are issues that all people face and the solutions to these issues can only apply to gays and immigrants. The issues of immigration and gay rights also apply to black immigrants and black gays as well. Should black immigrant children or any child seeking asylum be separated from their families at the border? Should a black gay couple not be able to legally marry if they choose to to reap benefits like inheritance in case someone dies? Why are you guys so up in arms about the Dems addressing issues like gay marriage and what’s going on with refugees at the border especially when they are clearly fighting for what’s right?

Dems don't fight for what's right stfu.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll bite. I’m sure illl get negged into oblivion like always for not jumping into another one of your liberal hate circle jerks.....What black issues do you want these politicians address?My top issues that Dems are focusing on just off the top of the dome that will help black people:1. Health Care2. Education3. Criminal Justice Reform4. Strengthening the funding of our social programs.The Dems have an agenda that includes Improving all of that for black people.Buh buh but those will help all people not just blacks!!!!!@&&!!So fukking what?What sane politician would enact a policy for only a specific group of people when that policy could benefit more people who are facing the same issue?What ideas do you have that should be done specifically for black people and no one else that would make sense for a politician strategically and morally? Why haven’t you called your local congressman to lobby for these issues? Which side do you think would actually listen to these ideas?Buh buh but what about immigrants and lbgtq they’re doing things specifically for them!!!@@&!!I think this is a false equivalency. It’s not like the issues that the Dems are fighting for in regards to immigration and gay people are issues that all people face and the solutions to these issues can only apply to gays and immigrants. The issues of immigration and gay rights also apply to black immigrants and black gays as well. Should black immigrant children or any child seeking asylum be separated from their families at the border? Should a black gay couple not be able to legally marry if they choose to to reap benefits like inheritance in case someone dies? Why are you guys so up in arms about the Dems addressing issues like gay marriage and what’s going on with refugees at the border especially when they are clearly fighting for what’s right?

why are white americans not going out of their way to destroy asians, hispanics and many other groups like they did and continue to do to black americans? they don't mind all these other groups getting a piece of the pie and being dominant over our people, isn't that crazy in your eyes.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like how Don't vote gang doesn't care about the country enough to vote but I seen a bunch of y'all outraged in that Caravan thread :russ:

vote for what? where is the change? all other groups get put over black americans and we vote way more than all those clowns every election cycle and nothing has improved, GTFOH dude.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Black politicians talking immigrants, Trump, DACA, gun control, etc.

Nothing about black Americans.

John Lewis; Rehasing the Civil Rights, movement, dikkriding Barry, "Vote to honor your ancestors"

Congressional Black Caucus post nothing but Democrat proganda about "inclusion"

Maxine Walters exists to be "Auntie" and shyt on Trump...nothing much else

Yvette Clarke; Jamaica and girl power while New York is being gentrified--just gave $3 Billion to Bezos

Barbara Lee; LGBTQ

Karen Bass; worried about babies in Mexico, not the fact, in LA, black men make up 60% of Skid Row, but, they only make up 3% of the population.

Sheila Jackson Lee; "HEY, LOOK, I'M ANTI-TRUMP'; gun control

Ayanna Pressley may be the worst, IMO

Girl Power

But;

Cory Booker; climate change, Trump, Russia, the Caravan

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Post was fire:wow:

nikkas really cant even respond to this without being dishonest with themselves and their people:wow: