What happened to the 'Vote or you ain't s***' crowd? Seriously, where ya'll at?

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Post was fire. nikkas really cant even respond to this without being dishonest with themselves and their people

black americans have been voting for years and way more than other groups except whites and nothing has changed. these fakkits come on here and keep on talking that voting shyt when we have been doing this shyt for decades, i'm tired of these fools on here man.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
I’ll bite. I’m sure illl get negged into oblivion like always for not jumping into another one of your liberal hate circle jerks.....

What black issues do you want these politicians address?

My top issues that Dems are focusing on just off the top of the dome that will help black people:

1. Health Care
2. Education
3. Criminal Justice Reform
4. Strengthening the funding of our social programs.

The Dems have an agenda that includes Improving all of that for black people.

Buh buh but those will help all people not just blacks!!!!!@&&!!

So fukking what?

What sane politician would enact a policy for only a specific group of people when that policy could benefit more people who are facing the same issue?

What ideas do you have that should be done specifically for black people and no one else that would make sense for a politician strategically and morally? Why haven’t you called your local congressman to lobby for these issues? Which side do you think would actually listen to these ideas?

Buh buh but what about immigrants and lbgtq they’re doing things specifically for them!!!@@&!!

I think this is a false equivalency. It’s not like the issues that the Dems are fighting for in regards to immigration and gay people are issues that all people face and the solutions to these issues can only apply to gays and immigrants. The issues of immigration and gay rights also apply to black immigrants and black gays as well. Should black immigrant children or any child seeking asylum be separated from their families at the border? Should a black gay couple not be able to legally marry if they choose to to reap benefits like inheritance in case someone dies? Why are you guys so up in arms about the Dems addressing issues like gay marriage and what’s going on with refugees at the border especially when they are clearly fighting for what’s right?
I get what you're saying....

But can you at least admit you're defeated like you party line dems are... And admit that you want to avoid black issues so that you can be a part of a greater liberal agenda (that mostly Ignores and uses black people)

Can you admit that?:jbhmm:

Can you admit that some of you literrally DO NOT WANT black issues address specifically out of fear of offending the intersectionallity of these other groups?:patrice:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I asked the questions and black panther ignored all of them.Typical bootlick response when faced with actual issues.It's not going to work anymore.

they know that vote shaming tactic is bullshyt. these immigrant mofukkers come over here setting up shop and america accepts them with their foreign languages etc. these same cac mofukkers & foreigners don't even accept ebonics, they hate black americans with a passion, everything about us is a joke to them.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get what you're saying....

But can you at least admit you're defeated like you party line dems are... And admit that you want to avoid black issues so that you can be a part of a greater liberal agenda (that mostly Ignores and uses black people)

Can you admit that?:jbhmm:

Can you admit that some of you literrally DO NOT WANT black issues address specifically out of fear of offending the intersectionallity of these other groups?:patrice:

No because none of that is true.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No because none of that is true.

cac america accepts spanish, mandarin etc and you think none of this is true. these immigrant fukkers are allowed to be independent, but black americans always have to kiss cac ass to survive in this fukker , stop it dude.

why do you think there are so many c00ns in the black community cause many of us have to submit to these crackers to get useless breadcrumbs

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I’ll bite. I’m sure illl get negged into oblivion like always for not jumping into another one of your liberal hate circle jerks.....

What black issues do you want these politicians address?

My top issues that Dems are focusing on just off the top of the dome that will help black people:

1. Health Care
2. Education

So fukking what?

What sane politician would enact a policy for only a specific group of people when that policy could benefit more people who are facing the same issue?

What ideas do you have that should be done specifically for black people and no one else that would make sense for a politician strategically and morally? Why haven’t you called your local congressman to lobby for these issues? Which side do you think would actually listen to these ideas?

Buh buh but what about immigrants and lbgtq they’re doing things specifically for them!!!@@&!!

I think this is a false equivalency. It’s not like the issues that the Dems are fighting for in regards to immigration and gay people are issues that all people face and the solutions to these issues can only apply to gays and immigrants. The issues of immigration and gay rights also apply to black immigrants and black gays as well. Should black immigrant children or any child seeking asylum be separated from their families at the border? Should a black gay couple not be able to legally marry if they choose to to reap benefits like inheritance in case someone dies? Why are you guys so up in arms about the Dems addressing issues like gay marriage and what’s going on with refugees at the border especially when they are clearly fighting for what’s right?

It isn't a false equivalency....

Native born Black Americans are at a disadvantage...

shyt that everybody gets don't put us at an advantage...

I want advantages over non-Native born Blacks...just like White people got advantages over us...so my people can be here in 500 years and not exterminated....

Healthcare and all that shyt is a given...that shyt I expect in a Western 1st World Country....

See this inclusion and equality shyt has ruined politics for native born Black people...

It's not about justice for native-born Black people...which is what we really want...

We want to be made whole...

I don't care about migrant children...they ain't from here...I don't owe them shyt...I care about Black folks that are from the USA and had their families enslaved....

I don't care about Black immigrants...they ain't from here....

Black gays is whatever....

I care about shyt for my kind...

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I care about shyt for my kind...

no you don't. black americans always want to be up there smiling with cacs with nothing to show for it. we always have to kiss ass, how the fukk do immigrants have more land ownership than black americans in this country, stop it man.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
no you don't. black americans always want to be up there smiling with cacs with nothing to show for it. we always have to kiss ass, how the fukk do immigrants have more land ownership than black americans in this country, stop it man.

Very few people gain acres with no family backing...

We sorta lost our land As we lost our family structure as we integrated received social benifits and became dependant.

I have more land than the majority of individuals in my city (other than billionaires and investors)... That shyt was a struggle to get. Because to be black in America is to have to fight hard for everything.... Our wealth is actually worth less because we dont have collective wealth. We're just a group of poor and middle class nikkas.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

1. Health Care
2. Education

So fukking what?

This.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very few people gain acres with no family backing...We sorta lost our land As we lost our family structure as we integrated received social benifits and became dependant.I have more land than the majority of individuals in my city (other than billionaires and investors)... That shyt was a struggle to get. Because to be black in America is to have to fight hard for everything.... Our wealth is actually worth less because we dont have collective wealth. We're just a group of poor and middle class nikkas.

that's what i'm saying bro, they don't respect us cause we fought back. these immigrants coming over here enjoying shyt don't have no real beef with these crackers, everything is business with these other groups, black american shyt is personal to these cac fukkers.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Don't engage that agent dj method x dude is a troll I been peepin dude he pops up only in political threads he's. An agent been had that fagut on ignore all TLR ppl should do the sane

No wonder this thread looks weird, I got that stalker on ignore too :russ:

I don’t care who comes in here trolling for daps, no self respecting black man looks at all that evidence can’t see the agenda