what if i said "graduation" was a better album than "late registration"?

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
would you agree? :jbhmm:

don't get me wrong:whoa:, i like "late registration" but i've always liked "graduation" more. when "late registation" first came out i was one of the few who was still stuck on "the college dropout" and it took a minute for "late registration" to click with me and really appreciate it but when "graduation" came out i liked that album the 1st time i heard it. i can understand if i'm one of the few who think so because i know for many people "late registration" is either their favorite kanye album or the one kanye album that they think is kanye's best.

i was listenin' to "flashing lights" early yesterday mornin' and i had that muthafukka on for like 20 minutes straight and then i started thinkin' bout how cohesive and well produced the whole album is sonically

'the college dropout" is still my favorite kanye album but "graduation" comes in a very close second, this album continues to get with time and it's one those albums that you can play day or night and just cruise :win:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
you know what is one of Kanye's best songs, hands down, no argument? I'm talking top 5:

This.

Graduation is also the first time Ye ever had a street hit. And joints like this and that which were getting constant club/house party rotation. And another street joint, which one of Nottz's best ever beats.