What is the most useful non-STEM degree?

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I'm taking Public Relations and all factors are showing that it's a growing field with lots of job prospects:yeshrug:

What do y'all think?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Not sure if it's still true but lots of math majors were going to Wall Street and banking. All those silly algorithms someone has to write them. Come up with a goat one, license that shyt or bank off it on your own dime and retire at 35 :wow:

Business and management degrees are needed everywhere. Just like teachers.

Depends on what you want to do first, then pay second.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
I'm taking Public Relations and all factors are showing that it's a growing field with lots of job prospects:yeshrug:

What do y'all think?
Stop wasting time. Either get involved in STEM (Comp Sci, Nursing, Med School, electrical engineer, chemical engineering, etc) or one of those non stem degrees I mentioned. Anything else is nonsense and a waste of money.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Honestly in this day of social media I'd assume you could take advantage of the increasing presence (and widespread cases) of mental health issues and get like a sociology masters open up your practice and be visible on social media, being like a social media mental health doctor.......actually idk wtf I'm talking about