What is the most useful non-STEM degree?

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Was going to say something like supply chain management or logistics, but I’m reading thats under the stem umbrella.

Could parlay or finesse those degrees into an IE job.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Was going to say something like supply chain management or logistics, but I’m reading thats under the stem umbrella.

Could parlay or finesse those degrees into an IE job.
So all the response so far are saying that I'm fukked:francis:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I'm taking Public Relations and all factors are showing that it's a growing field with lots of job prospects:yeshrug:

What do y'all think?
Breh I graduated with a non-stem degree from a top 10 school and all I did was work with CS and engineering dudes all day. I can honestly say I was one of the first people to understand blockchain on a deep level just due to the circles I ran in. No one gives a shyt where I graduated from or how because my degree is “non-traditional”.

Your jobs depend on your network and getting lucky by applying to things early in your 1st two years of college.

STEM mfers have it easy because all it takes is someone to see a CS or engineering on your degree and you AUTOMATICALLY have a good paying job.

If you don’t have that, you’re fukked like me. You gotta get your shyt out the mud and hope to get lucky.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Accounting
Finance
Business
Education
I agree besides for Business and education.

Business is really what you make of it.. you can have a degree in business administration and without any experience a lot of reputable companies will just look at it like.. wtf is this?

Education is not a degree, people focus on particular subjects and go on to teach that with their degree.

You can get a stem degree and go on and teach that subject in college.