What Is The Number One Reason The Opposite Sex Loses Interest In You?

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
I'm talking about the things that you CONSISTENTLY notice as being the reason that your relationships fizzle out or don't prosper long term...

For me, I refuse to play the fool for a woman. I believe in spoiling being a two way street. Not me just constantly giving and her doing all of the taking with no reciprocation of the giving. Women these days don't want a good man with morals and values. This ain't 1998 anymore. Social media done changed the game, permanently. Women nowadays want a chump that they can use and drain of resources for their own personal benefit. :yeshrug:

A walking ATM with a low IQ and low self esteem to match. And I can never be that. I have never just given a woman my money with no return on my investment. She either has to be cooking, be super sweet and loyal, believe in spoiling her man, etc. But just because you got a fat ass and every other sucker you run across pays you? Naw. Ain't happening this way. So they lose interest when they see they can't play me and that I'm not an idiot :comeon:

Also. I call women out on their nonsense. I don't let her bad attitude hold me hostage. You got an attitude? Ok. Holla back when you're over it and ready to have a civil, adult conversation. Your attitude doesn't cause me to go into panic/ass kissing mode for fear of losing you or us not speaking anymore. You wanna leave? There's the door. I'll have you replaced by sundown :unimpressed:

Remember. The power in all relationships lies with whoever cares less. And, I'll make sure that's always me:ufdup:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Most things just get played out after a while because it’s not like you start out with some unique gem to begin with

all of these dummies shacked up during CoronaMania are living it in real time and have no where to go.

same for these people with kids

can’t relate :mjgrin:

better find a way to free yourself like Fantasia

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Usually miscommunication which I take responsibility for
I can be either over loving or cold and distant I need to find a healthy middle ground.

imagine 2020 is my first year single in over a decade and we are quarantined...

oh Yh and I’m an attention seeker, only when single tho

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Usually miscommunication which I take responsibility for
I can be either over loving or cold and distant I need to find a healthy middle ground.

imagine 2020 is my first year single in over a decade and we are quarantined...

oh Yh and I’m an attention seeker, only when single tho
Do you go from hot to cold rather quickly or over minuscule misunderstandings or reasons, in your opinion?

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Do you go from hot to cold rather quickly or over minuscule misunderstandings or reasons, in your opinion?

It takes a while which is the issue, maybe if I address it straight away it would dissipate quicker.

As soon as I feel as if another woman is getting even 10% of your energy I just start mirroring behaviour which is petty. Iv learned now, you not happy just leave
That cold shoulder, tic for tac, score watching is a waste of energy.

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Please meditate on this statement deeply. Why have you come to this conclusion and is it actually conducive in your life.
I have and it is. And I’ve found it to be consistently true for myself and others. If a woman knows that you won’t leave, no matter how much she disregards your feelings or disrespects you, then she won’t respect you. Just like people don’t respect or take you seriously unless you say no. If you care too much for a woman or over pursue her, watch how fast she loses interest in you and starts acting cold. I can’t explain it. Either the ISM is in you or it ain’t :yeshrug:

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Indeed the game has changed with smartphones, apps such as Tinder, and social media. Things are more fast-paced, and courting is dead (because of women).

There are two ways I've noticed women losing interest in me.

1. I failed to physically escalate on the first date. These bytches have 100s of nikkas in their inboxes. They don't have time to move slow. If you don't grow some balls and escalate to at least a kiss on the first date, they will move on. With all the nikkas in her inbox, if she chose to link up with you, she's ready to get it poppin. Once I actually internalized this, my p*ssy rate went way up.

2. I was too eager. If my nose gets too wide open, it will repel most chicks. Keep shyt casual, and if it turns into something more, it will do so organically. I was running through OKCupid & POF chicks before I met my girl. She happened to be the one that organically developed into a relationship, because we're so good for each other. However, trying to force romance or relationship status will run a bytch away from you every time.

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Usually because I don’t give them the attention they think they deserve :yeshrug:

I’m a cold solitary nikka so just because I’m not texting them 24/7 or wanting to hang every day they think perhaps I’m not that interested but so be it. It is what it is :yeshrug:

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They usually get angry when I don’t give enough attention. And I only hit them up to smash

They’ll put up with it for a while and eventually “call me out” and call themselves leaving me, when we were never actually together.

I have a lot on my plate, work wise

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
It's only really 2 reasons for me most of the time

1. I would pick and choose when to be #hoh and with some women I would simp and over pursue :francis: (I'm off that)

2. I didnt give them enough attention :yeshrug:
This right here.

You often game a chick just to smash for a while. Suddenly she's hooked on you. However, you are really not feeling her like that. Her emotional investment could be at 70% to your 30% at some point.

After a while, you STOP gaming and start acting out your true feelings: texting/calling less, conversations get shorter and less interesting...because you make them less interesting, etc.

It's all downhill from there.

Last edited: