What Is The Number One Reason The Opposite Sex Loses Interest In You?

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
What is this shyt about bro? Something about BLACK women being offended by a BLACK man expressing his loyalty and love for BLACK people. They (Black women) also get offended when you start speaking down on illegal immigration from these damn Mexicans, which hurts Black folks in the workplace :dwillhuh:

I don't know what's up with our women being offended or feeling the need to be contrary when you express an intense love for and affinity for your people over stupid ass, demonic CACs and illegal Mexicans wanting to overtake this country like a roach infestation :gucci:

They immediately get on some "all lives matter" type shyt and start trying to lecture me on the "error of my ways":comeon:
yea bro it's crazy.

i once had a Nigerian girl ask me if i was a hotep once i told her i didn't like cacs.:mjgrin:

i had another one tell me that people like h rap brown, khalid muhammad, malcolm, patrice lumumba and thomas sankara and others were sexist black nationalists. :skip:

and that black men had privilege. she also followed that up by asking me what i had done today to change the world with my privilege. :francis:

Last edited:

AJD

Superstar
Daps
I'll be honest. That's another reason women lose interest in me. I know how to get em', but don't care to really put the effort in to keep em' :yeshrug:

Women are draining. Always overly emotional, overly sensitive, always complaining about some stupid ass shyt that doesn't even matter, always in crisis mode, always getting an attitude quickly when the shyt ain't even necessary, etc. I get turned off by that. That shyt is draining, especially at my age :flabbynsick:

I'm dealing with REAL shyt in my life that I could be focusing on, not dealing with your self created issues.

They are a drain on peace of mind and spare time. So, once I hit or get over that "honeymoon phase" where those endorphins are flowing from being involved with someone new, I'm over them:ld:
45WW0wy.gif

I value my peace of mind too much to ever put up with a woman that's working on my nerves repeatedly over petty fukkshyt.

Women will love me initially then if they start acting out i just instantly get turned off. Afterwards they notice im acting less jovial towards em then ultimately I just wont give a fukk no mo and bush em:ld:

People who know they have copious options aint finna be putting up with any bullshyt from the opposite sex. Why should you? Life is too short and theres millions of dating options to choose from.:yeshrug:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Intimidation.

When they fukk with a breh that isn’t average nor typical. I’m young (28), I have a career, I own my own shyt, I don’t need their money, I have degrees, and I can most likely cook better than them :yeshrug:. And tbh, my future wife wouldn’t need to work if she didn’t want to.

A lot of these women don’t know how to react to a dude who don’t need their (likely lackluster) p*ssy and finances :picard:

Knowing they have to provide more to the table makes them insecure :wow:
you are the table my boy! :myman:

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
you sound like a female brome ya heart recently :mjlol:

you probably get finessed by women a lot:umad:
If that’s all you got from my post, then you dumber and more remedial than most of the nikkas on this site and dumber than you look:yeshrug:

Go cut those shytlocks off of your head, Reggie :stopitslime:

Or you trolling, looking for attention like a neglected, scornful bytch. Either way, get off my dikk :scust:And I ain’t going back and forth with you so you can get your rocks off. I’m sure your p*ssy is getting wet just thinking about it. Ignore :umad:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I can be pretty blunt sometimes and say some shyt that’ll hurt somebody’s feelings. It’s not like I want to I just don’t sugar coat

Also I can be pretty self absorbed. I’m an introvert and have ADD. That’s a bad combination. It makes it seem like I’m complacent or distant at times. On top of that I’m moody

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
a

yea vro it's crazy.

i once had a Nigerian girl ask me if i was a hotep once i told her i didn't like cacs.:mjgrin:

i had another one tell me that people like h rap brown, khalid muhammad, malcolm, patrice lumumba and thomas sankara and others were sexist black nationalists. :skip:

and that black men had privilege. she also followed that up by asking me what i had done today to change the world with my privilege. :francis:

I met a chick like this on OKCupid. We got into a very spirited debate/argument in our first convo over the phone.
I didn't hit her up after that, but she texted me a week or two later on some "Hey, what's up :krs:?"

Broads get turned on when a nikka stands his ground and doesn't go along with their bullshyt. I know I coulda smashed, but it's not worth the drama of dealing with crazy.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
I’ll be in South London later this year :win:

Forget those blokes over there and fukk with a 6 cert American Yute :win:

Innit? :mjgrin:

You're moving mad still fam :russ:

Dem gyaldem from south got no bunda

North London got the big back, gonna see them jeans bussing :obama: :whew:

Never even been just seen too much top boy and listen to drill/grime :sadcam:

Daps
Indeed the game has changed with smartphones, apps such as Tinder, and social media. Things are more fast-paced, and courting is dead (because of women).

There are two ways I've noticed women losing interest in me.

1. I failed to physically escalate on the first date. These bytches have 100s of nikkas in their inboxes. They don't have time to move slow. If you don't grow some balls and escalate to at least a kiss on the first date, they will move on. With all the nikkas in her inbox, if she chose to link up with you, she's ready to get it poppin. Once I actually internalized this, my p*ssy rate went way up.

This has always been the case, shoot your shot if she says no keep it moving

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
I met a chick like this on OKCupid. We got into a very spirited debate/argument in our first convo over the phone.
I didn't hit her up after that, but she texted me a week or two later on some "Hey, what's up :krs:?"

Broads get turned on when a nikka stands his ground and doesn't go along with their bullshyt. I know I coulda smashed, but it's not worth the drama of dealing with crazy.

the women on the dating sites are extremely liberal. at least i'm hoping that's the issue :yeshrug:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
This right here.

You often game a chick just to smash for a while. Suddenly she's hooked on you. However, you are really not feeling her like that. Her emotional investment could be at 70% to your 30% at some point.

After a while, you STOP gaming and start acting out your true feelings: texting/calling less, conversations get shorter and less interesting...because you make them less interesting, etc.

It's all downhill from there.

I've been with my girl for over a year and half and it's longest relationship I've ever been in. I had all the same issues everybody else in this thread has but I found a woman whose lifestyle works with mine. Weekdays we work full time jobs and kick it together on the weekends at her house. Take turns paying dates. She got her own shyt and I got mine. We have our own circle of friends, no kids for either us. She's taken interest in SOME of the shyt I fukk 5150, horror movies, Suga Free :wow:, she hates sports but will watch a sports doc like that Bulls one or a real important game if I tell her what;'s going on.

You just have to find a woman who is your financial equal, somewhat emotionally balanced, open minded and willing to check some of the shyt you like (And you gotta do the same). And the realization that she's a still woman and will STILL work your fukking nerves on occasion.