What Kind of Headphones Are Yall Using?

Daps
I have different Sennheisers laying around, mostly use these (only for recording/mixing though). Sound fairly neutral, not much bass, but for what I'm using it for, that's perfect.

small_sennheiser-hd-205.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I gotta get some seinheisers. Ever since i started wearin these skullcandies i been havin demonic thoughts. My girl looked at these joints and was like "hey why is there a fukkin skull on your head phones :steviej: " I was like :ohhh:

Oh1one

Motherland funk
Daps
Reppin
Joburg
Beats by Bruce Lee that came with the phone

Sent from my HTC device using Tapatalk 2

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My present rotation
26-627-020-02.jpg

Bose AE2
Quite possibly the most comfortable headphones ever made. Could wear them all day and hardly notice. They don't have the Bass heaviness I prefer though and I got the ones without the in-line remote. I use these 60% of the time mostly on the Galaxy S5.
x240-nQO.jpg

Beats Solo 2
My favorite headphones. Love the bass and the sound quality is quite good. Motherfukkers clamp down on your head like virgin p*ssy though. Great for working out but not all that great for extended listening periods. I Use these 30% of the time mostly just use these at the gym with the iPod Nano.
images

Beats Solo HD Red Edition
Headphones are straight up ass cheeks. I don't know why I kept them past the return period. They basically got retired. Plugged up to the PC when I need headphones on it.
41fjcWxTzUL._SY300_.jpg

Sony MDRZX100
Surprisingly These $15 headphones are on par with the above Beats that damn near cost $200. That's not to say they're great but acceptable. Plugged up to the desktop in the bedroom permanently. Retired like the Beats Solo HDs.
monster-ncredible-ntune-on-ear-headphones-red-sku-249537-large.gif

Monster N-Tune

I use these at work, they stay in my work vehicle other than that. I use these 10% of the time. They're ok especially for some headphones I got at Office Depot on clearance for $30. Got a red pair and a blue backup pair which I never opened.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Currently what I'm wearing, I have 2 pairs of these........
128721_NCMHNVION_Glam2.jpg

http://www.monsterproducts.com/productdisplay.asp?pin=6711#

I bought the 1st pair for $179, broke the headband 9mos in, sent them to Monster, they sent me a new pair. While I was waiting on them, I found a pair on Ebay brand new shrink-wrapped for $40. Now I have an all black pair and ones identical to the picture. I use them mostly for working out and moutain-biking. Some of the best sounding headphones I have ever had...........

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
you didnt, you clearly got this thread idea from it.. But i liked the thread and it stopped.. So imma keep it going

i use Beats solo. They are great headphones but not worth the cash.

If you want something worth the cash get them sullcandy aviators or hesh 2
Negged. Almost two years later.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Headphones I'm using - Beats By Dre Pro/Skullcandy Aviators
beats-by-dre-beats-pro-front-angle-right.jpg

Headphones I wishI was using - Sennheiser HD 800

square_louped_hd_800_01_sq_high_end_sennheiser.png

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Man some people told me Beats was wack so I went out and got a pair of Sennheiser Momentum On-Ears and they sound very similar to the Beats Solo 2s. The Sennheisers are more comfortable and lighter on your head but the sound is pretty close to the same.