What Kind of Headphones Are Yall Using?

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
I've owned Beats......Tours were broken within a month, Studios....the top piece broke.....I been rocking with Audio-Technica products since. the ATH-M50 is godly IMO.
image.php

Air Nikes N Hats

Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
Also have Audio-Technica earbuds. The sound is good, and pretty durable. Ive put them through hell in the 6-7 month Ive had them and they are still good to go.

71uSTHLL-dL._SY355_.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I've owned Beats......Tours were broken within a month, Studios....the top piece broke.....I been rocking with Audio-Technica products since. the ATH-M50 is godly IMO.
image.php
How did you break those headphones? I couldn't deal with the headphones you got now because the cable isn't removable. It takes a ridiculous mod to get a removable cable on them.

Air Nikes N Hats

Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
How did you break those headphones? I couldn't deal with the headphones you got now because the cable isn't removable. It takes a ridiculous mod to get a removable cable on them.

My fault dude....I have the M50Xs......comes with 2 sets of removable wires (one regular, one coiled up)

edzyy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
JVC Harx-900 at home connected to an Asus Essence STX soundcard
harx900.jpg

Atrio m5 on the go connected to my LG G3
future-sonics-12.jpg

Also use a FIIO e6 headphone amp
IMG-1417s.jpg

Helps a lot since the power output out of headphone jacks is extremely weak and usually not clean power

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
At home it's Beats Solo2. Quality is way better than the previous joints. Would have got the ATH-M50x but I had Best Buy gift cards to spend, and they don't carry those :manny:

When I'm out and about it's the factory earbuds that came with the S4

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
image.php

I might have to pick these up, seeing some good reviews.

I am wondering how many of these over-the-ear headphones posted can get good volume from a phone or mp3 player without the need for an amp? I use my Galaxy S5 99% of the time with my N-Tune's, they are efficient enough to get loud volume when I need it.

Air Nikes N Hats

Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
I might have to pick these up, seeing some good reviews.

I am wondering how many of these over-the-ear headphones posted can get good volume from a phone or mp3 player without the need for an amp? I use my Galaxy S5 99% of the time with my N-Tune's, they are efficient enough to get loud volume when I need it.

For the price, they are well worth it.....I own these as well as a pair of M40Xs.....I was also wondering about the whole amp thing as well. I use the over the ears when gaming and with my macbook. My Audio-Technica earbuds work well with my iPods & iPhones

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Im in the market for some high-quality, reasonable headphones.

I hope there are some deals on Black Friday. I want 2 pair: some in-ears and a pair of over the ear wireless

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
These are the headphones that I use. I really like them because I don't have to worry about breaking the headband. Then I can change out the different headbands to match my outfits if I want to.

images

SOL_TracksHD_120601_Perspective_Red_0.jpg