What Promotion Is The Number 2 Fed Behind WWE Now?

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's probably still TNA, but they're a very weak number 2. They may have even been a stronger number 2 in their outright hillbilly wrestling, weekly PPV days.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Obviously TNA. It's been TNA for almost 15 years.
:laff::laff::laff: Bars with his terrible opinions again. #2 in the world is NJPW.

New Japan Pro-Wrestling | AXS TV

New Japan Pro-Wrestling presents the biggest stars and best matches from the premier wrestling organization in Japan and the second largest and fastest growing wrestling promotion in the world.
New Japan Pro Wrestling Explained
NJPW is the largest wrestling promotion in Japan and the second largest in the world in terms of attendance and revenue (behind WWE).

I don't even know why you still support TNA when you complain in every Impact thread.​

Daps
Reppin
SN1
:laff::laff: Bars with his terrible opinions again. #2 in the world is NJPW.

New Japan Pro-Wrestling | AXS TV

New Japan Pro Wrestling Explained

I don't even know why you still support TNA when you complain in every Impact thread.​

NJPW of all companies has the biggest stars and best matches? :mjlol:Nobody watches NJPW and TNA's stars are bigger than NJPW's.

I don't even know why you still support TNA when you complain in every Impact thread.
You can say this as many times as you want but its not true.

TNA and Lucha Underground are the only decent wrestling companies in 2016 in America. Everything else is shyt.

This is my post from this week's Impact thread

Loved this episode of Impact from start to finish.

Beer Money and EY/Bram brawling around the arena felt like the brawls from the Attitude Era.

Josh and Pope's sarcastic commentary is starting to grow on me.

Lashley vs Kurt in 3 weeks :wow:

I don't agree at all that they need to revamp the Knockouts. They just need to move on from The Beautiful People vs The Dollhouse and break up both of those groups and get a few singles KO feuds going.

People here still not giving Velvet credit for her ring work after she improved greatly and is the most popular knockout. :stopitslime:

Lethal Lockdown next week should be excellent.

I don't even like Grado, but Odarg the Great was funny and I like the idea of him and Shera as a comedy tag team.

Decay losing was dumb but expected. Not a great way to make the new team look strong. That said I think the tag division is coming together nicely.

Maria needs to stop fukking around and get back to wearing her ring gear. That's the only reason I wanted TNA to sign her and Bennett and she hasn't worn it once.:francis:

EC3 still doesn't make sense as a face. Him saying he had to go against Matt & Tyrus alone, and then accepting help from Spud anyway just made him look hypocritical, which is the last thing a face should be. Matt has been great in his role as the heel champion, turning him was a great move.

TNA managed to have a very entertaining show despite Angle, Lashley, and Jeff all not being on it. That's a very good sign for the future. Really looking forward to Lockdown.

yet somehow I don't like TNA:camby:with your bullshyt

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
NJPW of all companies has the biggest stars and best matches? :mjlol:Nobody watches NJPW and TNA's stars are bigger than NJPW's.

The only recognizable original from TNA is AJ Styles. And you don't even think he's talented so your garbage opinion is null and void.

The matches on NJPW are consistently amazing and blow away the matches from every major US wrestling company with ROH making a strong case for 2nd best in overall match quality. It's common to see a NJPW match be called MOTY for a wrestling magazine or from wrestling experts. The company that is 2nd in revenue and attendance right behind WWE and you claim no one watches it? :snoop:

You can say this as many times as you want but its not true.

TNA and Lucha Underground are the only decent wrestling companies in 2016 in America. Everything else is shyt.

This is my post from this week's Impact thread

And in every other Impact thread you're complaining and talking about how "boring" the show was but yet you claim TNA is still a great company. You don't even believe the nonsense that you say. You don't appreciate anything. You think TNA is great but AJ Styles who played a major role in making it great is someone who you don't even like. :martin:

And for the record Lucha Underground is not a wrestling company. It's a show that uses many talents from AAA and the indies.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: JKT

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yea..... like come on brehs..... there are no NJPW commercials or any real marketing for it here. Most people dont even know what AXS is.

And I doubt many people can even name 5 guys from NJPW yet alone know who they champs are or what is the current angles going on right now.

I get in 2016 people wanna still pile on a hate TNA because ..... welll... I guess its still fun. But reality is...... TNA is still the bigger name and right behind the E.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Yea..... like come on brehs..... there are no NJPW commercials or any real marketing for it here. Most people dont even know what AXS is.

And I doubt many people can even name 5 guys from NJPW yet alone know who they champs are or what is the current angles going on right now.

I get in 2016 people wanna still pile on a hate TNA because ..... welll... I guess its still fun. But reality is...... TNA is still the bigger name and right behind the E.

How is it hating TNA when pointing out the fact that NJPW is the 2nd biggest promotion in the world? How else can you measure that?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
How is it hating TNA when pointing out the fact that NJPW is the 2nd biggest promotion in the world? How else can you measure that?

Its been proven that TNA does extremely well internationally in the UK, they have a great relationship with India (wasnt it reported that there they have the highest ratings before), and they had solid tours (the few they had) in Japan.

Where has NJPW been besides the Tokyo/Korakuen Hall, Tokyo/ Ota-ward synthesis gymnasium, Tokyo/ Shinjuku FACE, Tokyo/ Korakuen Hall, or Niigata/ Aore Nagaoka?

I know they send a few star to different places like ROH from time to time.... But thats just a select few guys.

Havent really heard them consistently send their whole promotion to all of the major cities in the States or a UK tour or etc like that.

Can you really be the biggest promotion when you're really only stick to your lane of Japan?

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Just a shot in the dark:

1) WWE
2) NJPW
3) TNA
4) ROH
5) Lucha Underground
6) Chikara
7) Shimmer
8) CZW