What Promotion Is The Number 2 Fed Behind WWE Now?

Daps
Reppin
SN1
The only recognizable original from TNA is AJ Styles. And you don't even think he's talented so your garbage opinion is null and void.

The matches on NJPW are consistently amazing and blow away the matches from every major US wrestling company with ROH making a strong case for 2nd best in overall match quality. It's common to see a NJPW match be called MOTY for a wrestling magazine or from wrestling experts. The company that is 2nd in revenue and attendance right behind WWE and you claim no one watches it? :snoop:

And in every other Impact thread you're complaining and talking about how "boring" the show was but yet you claim TNA is still a great company. You don't even believe the nonsense that you say. You don't appreciate anything. You think TNA is great but AJ Styles who played a major role in making it great is someone who you don't even like. :martin:

And for the record Lucha Underground is not a wrestling company. It's a show that uses many talents from AAA and the indies.
You don't think this so your opinion doesn't matter. :mjlol: Great arguements as usual from mrken.

Who watches NJPW besides smarks and the Japanese? Most wrestling fans don't even know what it is. TNA's stars Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy, and Bobby Lashley are undeniably bigger stars than anyone in NJPW.

"Wrestling experts" :mjlol: experts of a fake sport? Everyone thinks their an expert, nobodies opinion on a match means anymore than the next man's.

Since when do I not like TNA? You've been saying I complain about TNA for atleast a month. I have no idea what your talking about. As I've told you several times before, I generally enjoy TNA almost every week. They have a boring episode here and there and I point it out. I won't blindly support anyone or anything. I actually stop watching wrestling when I don't like it, like I did with ROH in 2007 and WWE in 2012. I even stopped watching TNA during the World Title Series as that shyt was boring. You on the other hand bytch about WWE and TNA yet you haven't stopped watching now have you?

AJ Styles didn't make TNA. Jeff Jarrett, Monty Brown, Ron Killings, were just as much a part of TNA's rise as anyone and Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe were a huge part of that as well.

The only recognizable original from TNA is AJ Styles? Monty Brown, Samoa Joe, The Beautiful People, Christopher Daniels, Gail Kim, Amazing Kong, Beer Money, Eric Young, etc aren't recognizable :duck:

You really are just making shyt up cause I don't like AJ Styles. :mjlol::umad:

Lucha Underground isn't a promotion fine, call it whatever you like its still better than your favorite wrestling show.

Daps
If it isn't TNA it certainly isn't ROH. They were both on the same network last year, which show did better. I'll give you a hint, it wasn't ROH. :sas2:

It isn't NJPW and Lucha Underground isn't a promotion.

@basketball reasons :umad:

out of every person ive ever negged on this site youre the only one who's responded :dead: with the quickness too, only took you a minute :russ:

sid the kid

Rookie
Daps
TNA won't even be on fukking television in the United States by 2017 so how is it number 2?

Lmao

Daps
Reppin
SN1
out of every person ive ever negged on this site youre the only one who's responded :dead: with the quickness too, only took you a minute :russ:
I'm never gonna be in the green I got nothing to lose. Might as well respond see where it goes :yeshrug:

TNA won't even be on fukking television in the United States by 2017 so how is it number 2?

Lmao
Yes it will, your obviously a TNA hater. TNA won't be on TV in the US in 2017 but ROH, NJPW, CMLL, and whatever ICW is will be? :martin:

sid the kid

Rookie
Daps
I'm never gonna be in the green I got nothing to lose. Might as well respond see where it goes :yeshrug:

Yes it will, your obviously a TNA hater. TNA won't be on TV in the US in 2017 but ROH, NJPW, CMLL, and whatever ICW is will be? :martin:

Their viewership is already falling. Pop is pulling the plug by fall.

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Their viewership is already falling. Pop is pulling the plug by fall.
Even if they were to lose their TV deal, what channel is ROH on? what channel is NJPW, CMLL, and ICW on? I don't see any of that shyt on TV. TNA did better than ROH on Destination America so I really don't see your point.