☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Then learn to profit off Zionist bankers, mfer. At least in Murica u got that chance. If u got a brain, use it. U ain't gotta sit n complain like our other rap brothers because u got enough intelligence to know the rules of the game. In Murica, u pay in cash, elsewhere, u pay in blood.

Ain't nobody bout to hand u shyt, n they damn sure ain't gon make it easy for u, so that means u gotta have more discipline n knowledge n determination than they got. U mfers lazy as fukk, to the point of delusion. nikka, this is America in 2015. The cream rises to the top and to the victor goes the spoils. The more unqualified crackers get a job cuz they crackers, the more I make that fukkboy look stupid and I come up like a fat rat.

U lock the front door, I'm coming in the back. U lock the back, I'm bout to climb thru the window. U slam the window, I'm bout to tunnel thru the basement n walk right up and into the kitchen n fix me a grilled cheese n kick my feet up on ur coffee table.

Cuz I got skills, skills that ur dumb ass was stupid enough to teach me at ur schools that u thought I wasn't paying attention at while attending. Surprise, motherfukker, I soaked all that game up. Don't hand me shyt, I'll get it myself then sell it right back to u at a profit n stash my shyt in a Zionist bank n stack that interest n open a whole buncha stores selling shyt Crackers Retardedly Taught Me Thinking I Was Just Another Dumb nikka.
:banderas: :salute:

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
"Fags" are people too.

But hey, whatever you want to do to think Putin even gives a fukk about you, go ahead.

I enjoy cheap gas, and bananas. You dudes need to get on the right path.

Hell, I don't even support our drone policy unilaterally, but you all seem to skip over this when I say this, so fukk it. But at the end of the day, China is coming for that top spot, and I don't want them to have it. I also don't want Russia getting comfortable threatening Europe either.

Yeah, but those who had their entire villages/homes flattened and families murked aren't :dead:

Too bad they don't engage in filth to be considered as humans with rights :wow:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Those refugees are a result of Assad's fukk up. Not the USA.

Gaddafi was gonna go sooner or later. You all conveniently fukk up the history of this event. It wasn't even that long ago. Remember, the US ONLY went into Libya when he said he'd flatten everything from Tripoli to southern border. THEN the USA and the UN (which was a UN mass action btw) went to town on Libya.

And they coincidentally got rid of Gaddafi as soon as he planned on creating a gold-dinar and using it as the currency to trade Libyan oil instead of the U.S. Dollar,

I wonder why only then did the U.S. See it as a time to action in his many decades of control? :jbhmm:

Oh, more jew talk :mjlol:

How...enlightened :heh:

meanwhile, you'd roll over and let China make all the rules on every other nation. Lets not ignore how they've committed the most offensive hacks in modern history and are itching for the USA to return a serious act of vengeance on them. Don't get shyt twisted. A pissed off USA is NOT where you want to be.

Your dismissal of the clearly and evident influence of Jews on the U.S as "Jew Talk" shows you shouldn't be debated with :heh:, AIPAC has congress by the balls:jrdncac: and let's not forget who runs all the banks and media companies.

And the way U.S dominance is heading with their mass outsourcing of labour, China already gonna own the world. The U.S. Is already indebted to them and your real Corporative owners are doing their best to win their proxy wars with them and Russia.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika

I.AM.PIFF

Supporter
Daps
And they coincidentally got rid of Gaddafi as soon as he planned on creating a gold-dinar and using it as the currency to trade Libyan oil instead of the U.S. Dollar,

I wonder why only then did the U.S. See it as a time to action in his many decades of control? :jbhmm:

No offense to you my brother, but yall dudes shouldn't idolize Qadhafi like that. Dude had many many flaws and I don't think the shyt about the gold dinar holds any weight.

BocaRear

Daps
Then learn to profit off Zionist bankers, mfer. At least in Murica u got that chance. If u got a brain, use it. U ain't gotta sit n complain like our other rap brothers because u got enough intelligence to know the rules of the game. In Murica, u pay in cash, elsewhere, u pay in blood.

Ain't nobody bout to hand u shyt, n they damn sure ain't gon make it easy for u, so that means u gotta have more discipline n knowledge n determination than they got. U mfers lazy as fukk, to the point of delusion. nikka, this is America in 2015. The cream rises to the top and to the victor goes the spoils. The more unqualified crackers get a job cuz they crackers, the more I make that fukkboy look stupid and I come up like a fat rat.

U lock the front door, I'm coming in the back. U lock the back, I'm bout to climb thru the window. U slam the window, I'm bout to tunnel thru the basement n walk right up and into the kitchen n fix me a grilled cheese n kick my feet up on ur coffee table.

Cuz I got skills, skills that ur dumb ass was stupid enough to teach me at ur schools that u thought I wasn't paying attention at while attending. Surprise, motherfukker, I soaked all that game up. Don't hand me shyt, I'll get it myself then sell it right back to u at a profit n stash my shyt in a Zionist bank n stack that interest n open a whole buncha stores selling shyt Crackers Retardedly Taught Me Thinking I Was Just Another Dumb nikka.

I don't think you understand how unequal this country truly is

Breh, don't bury your head in the sand and ignore the problems. That's truly whatabousim

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
It's getting real in here I like it! I don't agree with all viewpoints but I respect the shyt being said.

I get that you gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette but those eggs you breaking having family who want to get revenge. Aka Blowback.

Stalin once said "one death is a tradegy and 1 million deaths is a statitic." These are real people that are dying and fighting everyday. I think people here forget about the humanity in these countries when casually mentioning overthrowing a whole country

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Iraq? Chalk it to the game.

Syria? Watch. Assad may not live through this when its all said and done. :ufdup:

Libya? Eh. shyt was gonna pop off regardless. This ISIS shyt is a phenomenon that has roots going back to Sayyid Qutb...shyt isn't simply about a power vacuum. This is about exploitative a$$holes like KSA openly funding these jihadi fukkboys.

Chalk it to the game? shyt was gonna "pop off?" Are you even listening to yourself?

First off, gtfoh with the Libya bullshyt. It is where it is now, in chaos, directly because of US/NATO strikes, and them leaving it for dead right after. Don't play dumb.

Iraq cost this country billions, if not more, of money and hundreds of thousands of lives (if not more) both from the U.S. and Iraqi sides combined. Now Iraq is more unstable than its ever been. 10 years of U.S. forces there, all for what?

The problem with you and people like you, Napoleon, is that you think this shyt is a game and nothing more. That this is nothing more than some silly dikk slinging contest to show of who's the best in the block or some bullshyt. Meanwhile, here you are, pushing for policies and actions that are could directly harm the U.S. in the long term, a country you claim to care about.

Also funny that for someone who claims to be black, you easily brush of an action cosigned by the U.S. that has caused major strife, bloodshed and instability in a major region in Africa, and has been slowly trickling down to sub-Saharan Africa as well.

Let's be honest: all this shyt for you and people like you is not about the interest of the U.S. It's about stroking your ego. Wanting to be part of something "cool" and what not.

You don't care about the welfare of Americans abroad, let alone the lives of countless others in the region that have been harmed or lost by previous actions and will be harmed or lost by another similar situation occurring in Syria. Stop fronting and quit the bullshyt breh.

Last edited:

BocaRear

Daps
No offense to you my brother, but yall dudes shouldn't idolize Qadhafi like that. Dude had many many flaws and I don't think the shyt about the gold dinar holds any weight.

I don't :ehh:, he abused his power and didn't allow any elections in his country.

But Libya under him was a much more stable country than the U.S funded coup d'état of alleged terrorists.

Also the timing of Gaddafi's plans to introduce the gold dinar and his removal are not coincidences in my eyes when you look at the context of the U.S. And their history with oil in the Middle East

I.AM.PIFF

Supporter
Daps
Chalk it to the game? shyt was gonna "pop off?" Are you even listening to yourself?

First off, gtfoh with the Libya bullshyt. It is where it is now, in chaos, directly because of US/NATO strikes, and them leaving it for dead right after. Don't play dumb.

Iraq cost this country billions, if not more, of money and hundreds of thousands of lives (if not more) both from the U.S. and Iraqi sides combined. Now Iraq is more unstable than its ever been. 10 years of US forces there, all for what?

The problem with you and people like you, Napoleon, is that you think this shyt is a game and nothing more. That this is nothing more than some silly dikk slinging contest to show of who's the best in the block or some bullshyt. Meanwhile, here you are, pushing for policies and actions that are could directly harm US in the long term, a country you claim to care about.

Also funny that for someone who claims to be black, you easily brush of an action cosigned by the U.S. that has caused major strife, bloodshed and instability in a major region in Africa, and has been slowly trickling down to sub-Saharan Africa as well.

Let's be honest: all this shyt for you and people like you is not about the interest of the U.S. It's about stroking your ego. Wanting to be part of something "cool" and what not.

You don't care about the welfare of Americans abroad, let alone the lives of countless others in the region that have been harmed or lost by previous actions and will be harmed or lost by another similar situation occurring in Syria. Stop fronting and quit the bullshyt breh.

Goddamn, fried that fakkit something fierce. Take this rep breh :wow:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika

Iraq cost this country billions, if not more, of money and hundreds of thousands of lives (if not more) both from the U.S. and Iraqi sides combined. Now Iraq is more unstable than its ever been. 10 years of US forces there, all for what?

The problem with you and people like you, Napoleon, is that you think this shyt is a game and nothing more. That this is nothing more than some silly dikk slinging contest to show of who's the best in the block or some bullshyt. Meanwhile, here you are, pushing for policies and actions that are could directly harm US in the long term, a country you claim to care about.

That ether :banderas: :wow: :damn: