What should the Atlanta Hawks do?

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
They need to pick either Murray or Trae, it can't be both of them on the same team.
They tried to pair a bigger guard who is good defensively and can operate as a secondary ball handler with Trae to mask some of his deficiencies but they're still right at the same place they were when they traded for Murray(really good offensively, awful defensively)

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Trae is not a good enough shooter to offset his defensive liabilities and volume shooting. I actually think he's a brilliant distributor when he wants to be and a terrific passer. If he dialed back his shot attempts, I think it would help them a lot.
I'm still waiting for one of his coaches to have the balls to throw his ass on the bench when he throws up a 35 foot 3 with 14 seconds left on the shot clock.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I think they should trade for Siakim, move Murray and make Bogdan a starter

Trae
Bogdan
Jalen
Siakim
Capela

Dejuante is a good piece but a bad fit and Bogdan should have always been the starter. They would still need a bench but the starting 5 would be good.

you're not trading for siakam without giving up somethign good we don't want garbage murray

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Ridiculously stupid franchise. So they traded away Reddish, Huerter, Collins. Fired Pierce and McMillian. Now talking about everyone is available except Johnson and Young. But what’s the common denominator in all of this?

artworks-nhxZKLggQQzaSbC6-5GyvoQ-t500x500.jpg

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Ridiculously stupid franchise. So they traded away Reddish, Huerter, Collins. Fired Pierce and McMillian. Now talking about everyone is available except Johnson and Young. But what’s the common denominator in all of this?

artworks-nhxZKLggQQzaSbC6-5GyvoQ-t500x500.jpg
I heard he sells tickets, plus he got them to the ECF.

I also remember reading that the Hawks were not a franchise looking to spend significant tax money on anything but a legit contender.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
How have they done since they've left?

Trae is really talented. They overestimated what Murray was capable of in this role.

Not the point on what they did or how good they are. The point is all blame within the org goes to everyone else except Trae. Just like you doing now with Murray. Fact is Trae is someone you can’t build around because he can’t really function off ball

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This is pretty much already known that DJM has to dip. Knowing the Hawks front office, they trade him to a contender for a first and pick a nikka who will be in College Park at the beginning of next season. Problem with the Hawks is that the front office is TRASH and Ressler has done a poor job building an administration.

Last edited: