What should the Atlanta Hawks do?

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hawks lowkey have one of the worst ownerships in pro sports, spend thrifts who seem determined to waste Young's prime Resslers are just garbage as a crew no idea where this team is heading but don't seem to be anywhere good unfortunately.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
They got gassed up over that Eastern conference finals run but they only got there due to Ben Simmons doing Ben Simmons things.

They thought they had arrived when in reality it was a fluke run.
Then, they thought hawks/knicks game was some rivalry the nation looked forward to, especially when it is played at msg, when in actuality the knicks even look at that game as just a regular ass game.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I’m not saying that Trae is Steph, but why haven’t they at least tried to create something similar to what they’ve got in Golden State.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not saying that Trae is Steph, but why haven’t they at least tried to create something similar to what they’ve got in Golden State.

Because trae aint steph so it wont work...trae doesnt shoot the three well enough amd doesnt play off the ball so besides pre draft hype casual he is nothing like steph

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
Trae needs to take a page from Tyrese Haliburton's book and try to facilitate a little more than he does. Cut down on those half court 3's and try to make your teammates better. Worst thing is, he actually is a great passer.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
:gucci: Yall simple nikkas obviously don't get it, so let me break it down for yall....

Trae would've led the tank in 07 landing us Durant, who as a rookie would've gotten us a low enough pick to make sense to pick up George Hill at the back end of the 1st round, who Indiana would still value enough to trade us Kawhi.... *Juelz.gif*

Unquestionably my WOAT take on this site. Just neg me next time brehs :snoop:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
:gucci: Yall simple nikkas obviously don't get it, so let me break it down for yall....

Trae would've led the tank in 07 landing us Durant, who as a rookie would've gotten us a low enough pick to make sense to pick up George Hill at the back end of the 1st round, who Indiana would still value enough to trade us Kawhi.... *Juelz.gif*

Unquestionably my WOAT take on this site. Just neg me next time brehs :snoop:
Niqqa no.