What would it take for you to listen to Joyner Lucas on a regular basis??

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Different production?

Songs without Logic?

Different label?

I'm asking cause though he is a good rapper in the technical aspect, I have no idea what his appeal is nor who his fanbase is. At this point, he seems just to be a more successful Hopsin, or Canibus post-2003.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
He has some decent songs like that 100 bill one. Son has some good ideas but no one in his circle to slap the shyt out him probably

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Different production?

Songs without Logic?

Different label?

I'm asking cause though he is a good rapper in the technical aspect, I have no idea what his appeal is nor who his fanbase is. At this point, he seems just to be a more successful Hopsin, or Canibus post-2003.
I want to literally blow your head off your shoulders for comparing post 03 Bis to him.

Vitruvian Can man, For whom the beat tolls, c of tranquility, melatonin magik, and lyrical law are far better than anything JL does.

However Lucas' flow and tone of voice makes him a million times easier to stomach than Hop.

Joyner to me is a cornball and epitome of a rappity rapper. Think Logic if he actually was black.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I want to literally blow your head off your shoulders for comparing post 03 Bis to him.

Vitruvian Can man, For whom the beat tolls, c of tranquility, melatonin magik, and lyrical law are far better than anything JL does.

However Lucas' flow and tone of voice makes him a million times easier to stomach than Hop.

Joyner to me is a cornball and epitome of a rappity rapper. Think Logic if he actually was black.

Canibus was extravagant regular and corny after Rip The Jacker, which is exactly what Lucas is now. Just a rappity rap dude with underwhelming production. Also, you flinch when the doorbell rings, so there’s no way in hell you’d even have a thought about holding a gun, much less using one.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
more material. ive only listened to his last tape but remember being really impressed. i would say u cant go 3 yrs w/o releasing something but his threads here always seem to do numbers.

Sinister

Banned
Daps
something like this :wow: him and brown do decent music together

I know he's going for a Juvenile "Back dat azz up" or even "ha" feel but JL came off as a cheap knockoff Drake. He came off so geeky and uncool talking about he don't usually do this. All that "she said you gon' have to spend more than (insert denominations here) felt like ABC filler to me On a side note lol @ Wayne still sounding the same imitating himself from drop it like it's hot and back dat azz up.

This reminds me of when Crooked I talking about "I love going to the strip club too we can't make songs about that?" around the time Slaughterhouse dropped our house.