What y’all do to keep from busting fast ?

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
What do y’all do? Strategies? Techniques?

After Covid season up you know the shorties gon be on the prowl, this May be advice you need as well.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
This worked for me, marathon faps. Now if your a grown man with responsibilities I’m not saying to go beat off for hours, but it worked for me when I was a teenager. It built my stamina and pc muscles up to the point where I can last a whole round without thinking about bussing, but I could let it off if I wanted to.

:dame:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
What do y’all do? Strategies? Techniques?

After Covid season up you know the shorties gon be on the prowl, this May be advice you need as well.
They're on the prowl now more than ever... There is no technique, I usually just fap before I meet up with a chick.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
full

I show up to the party with more than one clip. Not even low-key bragging, I'm healthy and dedicated enough to not go fully soft after the first one, tuck into that desensitized state where your refractory period (The moment directly after you nut when you normally supposed to be satisfied) starts to give way to progress and your body eventually relents and puts you in encore mode and you back in the game again.​

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To be honest you just need to embrace the quick nut, get it out as fast as possible. Then occupy her while you recover. Once you get that second wind you should be good to go.

if you are the type of dude who gets completely soft after a nut then you need to eat her out or something...just keep the momentum going. If you can stay semi hard then just pump through it.