What y’all do to keep from busting fast ?

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Arch ya booty up more when thrusting while mixing up slow and fast strokes :dame:. Dont forget to breath and give attention to other parts of the body when fukking too.
Truth, except arching your butt. Niqqas don’t arch butts when boning. I hope.:pachaha:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Like someone already said, mix up your stroke speeds and depths. Sometimes you have to take it all the way out and suck some tiddies, toes, butthole, cootie cat, etc. Then put it back in and repeat previous steps.

Or you can power through the nut butt don’t cum til the last drop, pull out and let it drip out some, then put it back in. Depending on y’all level of freakiness, you can dab some on her lips or her butthole and stick your thumb in her butt while you proceed to stroke slooooooow.

Or you can give her a fantastic foreplay extravaganza whereas she is dripping wet or even busted a nut herself(I have a cool method of making a woman bust with only my fingers, gonna find the video), THEN you can start stroking her however you want because she already climaxed or is ready to climax. When a chick is ready to climax, you in are in complete control of the timing of it, use it to match up with your nut so that y’all can explode at the same time. After that y’all can chill a lil bit because y’all used kinetic nut energy.

Or just keep yourself healthy whereas you can nut back to back without stopping.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
To be honest you just need to embrace the quick nut, get it out as fast as possible. Then occupy her while you recover. Once you get that second wind you should be good to go.

if you are the type of dude who gets completely soft after a nut then you need to eat her out or something...just keep the momentum going. If you can stay semi hard then just pump through it.
fukkin this lollll

so many times ive butted pretty fast but stay hard so i act like nothing happened xD

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
Don’t do this if she can see you, but if I’m trying to hold back and I think I just can’t anymore....I’ll bite my shoulder or upper arm. Delays it for me, results will probably vary though.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Truth, except arching your butt. Niqqas don’t arch butts when boning. I hope.:pachaha:
fukk that homie I be just about twerking in my lady lmaoooo the other night the lamp across the room was casting our shadows on the wall, while I got her in prone I’m digging for gold, and she facing the wall, with the little might she had she says, “baby that’s so sexy”, referring to my back and ass rolling, then fades back into the feeling of this dikk winning lmao when I’m in the bedroom im in that mug. Take ya shell off what I’m tryna tell you is women love a man being himself. She came off of dikk and shadow of me being comfortable I won