What y’all do to keep from busting fast ?

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
Like someone already said, mix up your stroke speeds and depths. Sometimes you have to take it all the way out and suck some tiddies, toes, butthole, cootie cat, etc. Then put it back in and repeat previous steps.

Or you can power through the nut butt don’t cum til the last drop, pull out and let it drip out some, then put it back in. Depending on y’all level of freakiness, you can dab some on her lips or her butthole and stick your thumb in her butt while you proceed to stroke slooooooow.

Or you can give her a fantastic foreplay extravaganza whereas she is dripping wet or even busted a nut herself(I have a cool method of making a woman bust with only my fingers, gonna find the video), THEN you can start stroking her however you want because she already climaxed or is ready to climax. When a chick is ready to climax, you in are in complete control of the timing of it, use it to match up with your nut so that y’all can explode at the same time. After that y’all can chill a lil bit because y’all used kinetic nut energy.

Or just keep yourself healthy whereas you can nut back to back without stopping.
Yeah this is what typically happens, I make her bust first so I’m not tripping too much, but ik I got more potential. Sometimes it’s a toss up tho, like I’ll bust fast one day and be able to control it the next, it’s weird. I want more consistency on being able to control it.

Speak more on being able to be able to go back to back w/o stop tho. I’d say that’s the ultimate goal. Also how does that relate to health? Any pointers are good ones lol

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
Start over. .

Stop having sex and dont touch your dikk...

Eat properly

Extra Work on cardio

Do calisthenics

Breathe properly...

Dont forget squats

Hit the hard reset

Hard reset? Also when it comes to not having sex/ not touching my dikk that increases sensitivity over time = busting faster

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
have sex more often:manny:

when my mindset shifted to having solid regulars instead of hookups whenever, it was a night and day change. i went straight from minute man to being able to go as long as i fukking want.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Hard reset? Also when it comes to not having sex/ not touching my dikk that increases sensitivity over time = busting faster

That's not necessarily true...

What I mean by a hard reset is lifestyle change..

When you breathe fast during sex, your body is basically losing control...

You breathe deeper it calms your body down...

Also the position you in has a lot to do with it

And if you eat alot of sugar, I believe that does alot of damage to you sex wise...

Bruh

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I dont recommend you do this all the time. But a large spoon of Dayquil will prevent you from busting quick. I discovered by accident when I had a cold. You gonna murder that poosie:demonic:

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
To keep it a buck bro, just bust! Don't try to control it.

You have round 2 for a reason
:yeshrug:

Y'all making this shyt way top complicated lol. Round 2 lasts a long time so no big deal

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
fukk that homie I be just about twerking in my lady lmaoooo the other night the lamp across the room was casting our shadows on the wall, while I got her in prone I’m digging for gold, and she facing the wall, with the little might she had she says, “baby that’s so sexy”, referring to my back and ass rolling, then fades back into the feeling of this dikk winning lmao when I’m in the bedroom im in that mug. Take ya shell off what I’m tryna tell you is women love a man being himself. She came off of dikk and shadow of me being comfortable I won
:deadmanny::deadmanny:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
This worked for me, marathon faps. Now if your a grown man with responsibilities I’m not saying to go beat off for hours, but it worked for me when I was a teenager. It built my stamina and pc muscles up to the point where I can last a whole round without thinking about bussing, but I could let it off if I wanted to.

:dame:
Sounds like a good way to get ED. Breath control & Kegels