What's Colby Rose doing in the Impact Zone?

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It looks like Cody Rhodes will soon be TNA bound.

The former WWE Superstar reportedly told Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com over the weekend at the PWG Battle of Los Angeles event that he has a deal in place to join TNA.

According to Meltzer, Rhodes will work with Mike Bennett upon his TNA debut and will also be working for ROH on the side. While he has a deal with both in place, he apparently won't be under contract to either promotion exclusively.

WWE Wrestling News, Rumors, Results & Spoilers | Rajah.com Report: Cody Rhodes Headed To TNA

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I wonder if he'll be able to do TV/PPVs for both, If so thats a major game changer for the industry and Del Rio could be next

Daps
Team Rose Scholars bike :blessed:
0170_photo.jpg

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Watch him debut and give the typical ex-WWE guy worked shoot promo about being held down, glass ceiling, fighting the system, breaking through, blah blah blah

Even though it would some what be true, I hope he doesn't go that route. Eeeeeeeevery former WWE wrestler cuts that same promo and it's just useless at this point

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Too bad to that he didnt work out in wwe...dude was given shyt and got it over more than 1 time...only gimmick I never cared for was star dust...everything else he got over, with me atleast

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Dude being on both Ring of Honor and TNA TV is a great look along with guesting on Arrow in the fall:obama:

If he plays this right, he could write a new blueprint on how to be a star on the indies and have a brand and really survive without WWE and crossover:ehh: especially with the work rate hes been pulling in this summer

Do some of the CW DC shows (those always have the potential to crossover), do some TNA, RoH, occassional PWGs, What Cultues, maaaybe get a Lucha Underground spot I dont know. Then some Comic Cons to pass time

Lowkey Cody could play this right:jbhmm: