What's The Pettiest Reason You've Bushed A Chick?

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
1.) Classmate I was tutoring in college - had a very annoying/Fran Drescher like laugh. She used to buy me dinner and ask inquiring questions, but I couldn't do it

2.) Chick from Voorhees College - she wanted to talk on the phone ALL day. This chick had no life. Met her at a club and only wanted to smash anyway, but she would blow up my phone so I threw her to the bushes

3.) Chick in DC from GA - She cut her hair and I didn't like her new short hairstyle

Why

Superstar
Daps
i do it for absolutely no reason sometime.
just cause i can.

or feeling the slightest bit aggravated.

i be to lazy to even text back any woman less im fallin thru.
i be disgusted lookin at the phone like:hhh: this face for real

thats when i know she will never hear from me again.:camby:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Bish told me her middle name. Said it was "Lil Trina" i was like ok. So your middle name is Catrina :ohhh:

She said naw. Lil Trina:ehh:

Me - oh you mean Trina?:gucci:

Her - i SAID LIL TRINA:usure:

Me - hol hol hol up. How do you spell it?:dwillhuh:

Her - L I L T R I N A. :dame:

Me - :mjlol: holll holll holll up!! You mean to tell me on your birth certificate it says LIL TRINA:lolbron:

Now this whole time i think she is playing. She is dead motherfukkin serious. Looking at me like :dame:

So i say. LIL?? Like Lil Wayne?:russ:

She cut the whole convo short.:dame:

Later im home and i think... if me and her get exclusive... how can i introduce a chick who has Lil Trina on her birth certificate to my parents.:patrice:

Bushed her right then. Called her and said this will not work but i hope you have a nice life.:hubie:

I could not take her serious after that:manny:
Lmao

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Bushed her because she was too perfect. Beautiful in and out., educated, talented, own house, drove a nice sports car, had both parents, could cook. Chose a in da club, in them streets thot bytch over her
:beli:

you sound like a chick that bushes nice guys in favor of thug bad boys :russ: