When I Become A Dad I'm Going To Make My Kids Play Sports (You Should Do The Same)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I think about this sh-t all the time because around 30 I see myself married. Anyway, I'm going to make all my kids play sports. Why? Because it promotes discipline and teamwork. These kids can go on and be professional. The only sport I wouldn't let my kid do is football. I'd get one of my kids to join the wrestling and bjj team. Also, get the other to do Boxing and baseball or basketball.

However, education will still be promoted at home. Sh-t I almost played BB in school, but didn't follow through. I might train BJJ though. I still want to do one sport.

Are you going to make your kids play sports? Why or why not?

P.S. when you have a good attorney imagine the amount of money they could make :banderas: Generational wealth and you start a small business. I think one former NFL dude left and started a farm.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Now, I would also teach my kids self-sufficiency. Remember, everyone isn't going to make it to the league. Education and becoming self-sufficient would also be very important.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Putting kids in little leagues is expensive. You're sure you will have the funds for something like that?

Upkeep on the flabby equipment alone is enough to have a kid do one year and :camby:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I think about this sh-t all the time because around 30 I see myself married. Anyway, I'm going to make all my kids play sports. Why? Because it promotes discipline and teamwork. These kids can go on and be professional. The only sport I wouldn't let my kid do is football. I'd get one of my kids to join the wrestling and bjj team. Also, get the other to do Boxing and baseball or basketball.

However, education will still be promoted at home. Sh-t I almost played BB in school, but didn't follow through. I might train BJJ though. I still want to do one sport.

Are you going to make your kids play sports? Why or why not?

P.S. when you have a good attorney imagine the amount of money they could make :banderas: Generational wealth and you start a small business. I think one former NFL dude left and started a farm.
I'll get them in judo/brazilian jujuitsu/mma. It would teach self-confidence and discipline because I don't want them bullying other kids either.

I might consider private school or something with french immersion.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
It already exists, it's called The Bushes.
Nah the Bushes is where the coli villains hangout. Like on some Arkham Asylum shyt. At this very moment the Taxman is in there asking what's the average dikk size and planning more fukkery upon his release lol