"When I lived in Iceland, I found a lump..."

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Immigration could solve the long wait times. There are many doctors in training from west African and South Asia countries studying in the US and more who would like to come here.

There are solutions to the problems we face. Who has the guts to follow through?

Having seen the other side of that shyt I can't cosign. Those West African and South Asian countries have massive doctor shortages. There are places that only have 1 psychiatrist for every 1,000,000 people. So we're really gonna poor more doctors away from poor people so rich Americans can have shorter waiting times?

We have a massive population and a massive education system. What exactly are we missing that is keeping us from educating twice as many of our own people to be doctors right here and now? That's where the bullshyt is. Are we saying that Nigerians and Sri Lankans can educate people up to be ready for med school better than we can?

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Having seen the other side of that shyt I can't cosign. Those West African and South Asian countries have massive doctor shortages. There are places that only have 1 psychiatrist for every 1,000,000 people. So we're really gonna poor more doctors away from poor people so rich Americans can have shorter waiting times?

We have a massive population and a massive education system. What exactly are we missing that is keeping us from educating twice as many of our own people to be doctors right here and now? That's where the bullshyt is. Are we saying that Nigerians and Sri Lankans can educate people up to be ready for med school better than we can?
Maybe if the training for medical degrees were free in the US that would generate more home grown physicians.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
But there arent close to a hundred million non whites in Iceland. The government there only has to care about white people.

In America, white people would rather die of cancer than know that theyre tax dollars are going to keep Black and Latinos alive. :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Maybe if the training for medical degrees were free in the US that would generate more home grown physicians.

college and med school definitely need to be cheaper. But I'm guessing we need to expand med school size too. And hospital internship and residency programs.

But all that only matters if we're producing enough qualified people to get there in the first place. Are high schools even putting out enough science-qualified students ready for a pre-med degree?

But there arent close to a hundred million non whites in Iceland. The government there only has to care about white people.

In America, white people would rather die of cancer than know that theyre tax dollars are going to keep Black and Latinos alive. :mjlol:

While I think that can affect the spending to a degree, it ain't like Idaho/Montana/Wyoming/Utah/North Dakota/South Dakota out there running their state health care systems with any degree of concern for the poor either, and they ain't got no Black people.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
college and med school definitely need to be cheaper. But I'm guessing we need to expand med school size too. And hospital internship and residency programs.

But all that only matters if we're producing enough qualified people to get there in the first place. Are high schools even putting out enough science-qualified students ready for a pre-med degree?

While I think that can affect the spending to a degree, it ain't like Idaho/Montana/Wyoming/Utah/North Dakota/South Dakota out there running their state health care systems with any degree of concern for the poor either, and they ain't got no Black people.
Let's stop and think about what would happen to those states populations if they actually did........:jbhmm:
You dont need a passport or a visa to live in those states as a US citizen........ You just need a uhaul or a car full of shyt

But im sure theyll fugure out a way to make universal health care racist.

These people are sick.

Only in America are the people blaming a minority group within a minority on welfare for the cause of their problems. :mjlol:

These people are sick

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Because these idiot Libertarians or pseudo-libertarians get propped up on large platforms by Koch brothers so we are forced to debunk their bullshyt repeatedly once it gets spread.
Koch?
Really?
Listen fukk Koch ya but ur so wrong.

Ever watch the view with Whoopi? Aside from McCain's repulsive daughter every1 there leans left & has a massive viewership.
None of them are fans of justice Democrats or AOC.
Watch MSNBC & see if they give positive coverage to real progressives & come back & tell me.
The DNC doesnt want you talking about climate change, the DNC stole the nomination from a progressive & gave it to a corporate elitist.
Nancy Pelosi is actively trying to kill any progressive presidential campaign.
I really honestly can go on....

So all you lefties really need to wake up.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Let's stop and think about what would happen to those states populations if they actually did........:jbhmm:
You dont need a passport or a visa to live in those states as a US citizen........ You just need a uhaul or a car full of shyt

But im sure theyll fugure out a way to make universal health care racist.

These people are sick.

Only in America are the people blaming a minority group within a minority on welfare for the cause of their problems. :mjlol:

These people are sick

I have a pretty tough time believing that voters in Idaho and North Dakota are casting votes with the primary fear of a giant influx of Black people that will come if they improve their social safety net. :francis:

You have to accept that these people are immoral a$$holes even when Black people aren't involved. :yeshrug:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I have a pretty tough time believing that voters in Idaho and North Dakota are casting votes with the primary fear of a giant influx of Black people that will come if they improve their social safety net. :francis:

You have to accept that these people are immoral a$$holes even when Black people aren't involved. :yeshrug:
Public opinion is easy to shift. All it takes is the right Republican to make the call on whatever news outlet they watch and the media campaign will do the same work it does with everything else.

It will always meet resistsnce from citizens as long as theres a black person to benefit in the back of their rabid ass mind, to the benefit of the 1 percent.

Not only that. Those states dont have the cash to fund that kind of policy so the odds of it even being proposed without federal backing, is far fetched.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Public opinion is easy to shift. All it takes is the right Republican to make the call on whatever news outlet they watch and the media campaign will do the same work it does with everything else.

It will always meet resistsnce from citizens as long as theres a black person to benefit in the back of their rabid ass mind, to the benefit of the 1 percent.

Not only that. Those states dont have the cash to fund that kind of policy so the odds of it even being proposed without federal backing, is far fetched.

Medicare expansion was free money from the federal government, the federal backing you're talking about was already pre-approved. Some of these states (including Wyoming and South Dakota) refused to expand Medicare even though it cost them money.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Koch?
Really?
Listen fukk Koch ya but ur so wrong.

Ever watch the view with Whoopi? Aside from McCain's repulsive daughter every1 there leans left & has a massive viewership.
None of them are fans of justice Democrats or AOC.
Watch MSNBC & see if they give positive coverage to real progressives & come back & tell me.
The DNC doesnt want you talking about climate change, the DNC stole the nomination from a progressive & gave it to a corporate elitist.
Nancy Pelosi is actively trying to kill any progressive presidential campaign.
I really honestly can go on....

So all you lefties really need to wake up.

I'm wrong that people have to argue with Libertarians because Whoopi is on The View?:why:

Definition of NON SEQUITUR

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Medicare expansion was free money from the federal government, the federal backing you're talking about was already pre-approved. Some of these states (including Wyoming and South Dakota) refused to expand Medicare even though it cost them money.
Why?
They werent confident the government would fit the bill indefinately.

Also? They didn like the fact there was a condition giving coverage to people who werent working. They want to make sure people are actively working, before dying of cancer.

Here we are 2019 with a new WS administration

Look whos coming around to expanding medicaid after realizing they left money on the table

:mjlol: