"When I lived in Iceland, I found a lump..."

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cac mamba left me a neg message that simply said "cuck"

i want people to see a doctor if they need to without going bankrupt, i don't want to watch somebody bang my wife, you weird idiot :what:
:laff::jaymad:

scust at begging for my attention while having me on ignore

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
But there arent close to a hundred million non whites in Iceland. The government there only has to care about white people.

In America, white people would rather die of cancer than know that theyre tax dollars are going to keep Black and Latinos alive. :mjlol:
This is pretty much it. White people hate Black folks. That's really what it come down to

ROLLTIDE4EVER

Rookie
Daps
So what's your fukking alternative then? Because as of now if you get a life threatening disease you might as well declare bankruptcy. Population is literally a moot point, I mean what are you implying with that? That we can't afford it? That there aren't enough hospitals? There are a proportionate amount of hospitals to our population, or do we only function because the people who don't have health care die at home?

US is not Iceland, but why can't a city, etc. run their own isht instead of the District of Criminals? Vermont can try single payer, Los Angeles can experiment with the free clinic model, while Denver can try the free market approach. May the best system thrive. Instead, we want to put all of our eggs in one basket.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sick of hearing canada has waits, brehs go into any emergency room in the US, youre waiting, muther fukkers act like we zip in and out with our healthcare, foh, nobody fukkin goes to our country for healthcare unless youre a saudi billionaire so you can rent out the whole hospital cause you got money. i swear you would think canada or europe have like no technology, like no x ray machines or smthg, like its all some primitive medicine with 2 weeks wait time to even use it. all BULLshyt.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've only ever heard alt right racist cacs use "cuck" as an insult.

:mjpls:

Dude been looking funny ever since trump won.
:russell: just a harmless inside joke between two cacs. the fact that he cried to the board about it means i got under his skin :mjlol: