When u approach 30 as a man you start to get baby fever

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man... I want a family but I'm not ready. I gotta get my mind and money right first. I was down at the cacfront aka the waterfront watching the beautiful sunset. It look like something that you would see on a post card. The sun light shining off of lake Erie was so angelic it gave me energy. The water was wavy bouncing around in the wind as boats sailed by. It was quite prepossessing. Some cacs started walking too close behind me and I get paranoid somebody might push me over the rail. So I swiftly made my exit.

I was listening to jayz-smile. Trying to learn how to smile again. Hov got a way of talking about the pain of the black man in a very profound and compelling way. Then the part where his mom talks about coming from the shadows and smiling is amazing. I'm trying to just smile but I gotta beast inside that thirst for something so greater, he wont stop knocking on the doors of my conscience. I cant kept him chained for long.

I always observe people with strollers and couples walking. I get envious and angry deep down but make myself feel better by justifying my loneliness by thinking atleast I'm not tied up and don't have the burden of looking after other people. But I want to be a family man and protect and provide deep inside.

Something about not having a kingdom makes a man feel incomplete. I thought about that while riding through Buffalo sadly deserted downtown streets. I was banging silk road by rick ross. Voume turned up to 40/45. Windows knocking from the bass. Had it on repeat feeling the lyrics. "I did it all for you, I did it all for you" I was flying down the freeway doing rebellious but not too dangerous 70 MPH. Swerving lanes, cutting slow drivers off, win blowing in my face. thinking to myself "was it worth it" "did I waste my life chasing something that don't exist?""is this "dream" really just like a real a dream that doesn't exist... that one day I'll wake up from as a failure"?

Who did I do it for? I think a man having a family actually would make the sacrifices sweeter because I know when the money comes in end. I'll be the same empty man just with money. I put myself in this position so I don't blame anybody for not having kids. Not being in a committed relationship do eat at me as I get older. I try to ignore but it comes back daily.

I thought I would have a big family of 8 when i was a kid but now I think about maintaining the little bit of joy that I have internally. Whatever tho....

edit: bonus

the lake visual

Last edited:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i love this shyt....ross be spitting that shyt....im only listening to ross and hov all summer....shyt is too fly ...nikka said
"I entertain nikkas under poverty lines
So I paint these pretty pictures as part of my rhymes"

:blessed: i did it all all for you

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
I cant front, Im 25 and definitely want kids soon before Im 30-32. Money wise Im good but I need to be more mentally prepared, and I've good girls I've dated but Im just not ready. Me and my serious ex lost a baby and it fukked me up.

I said it another thread I have a lot of thoughts of different convos/situations/activities Im gonna have with my children to make sure they dont have the mentality I had and they feel loved and they grow up in a good healthy environment versus how I did.

Last edited:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol x u mIght be right but most men wouldnt admit this lol
men have biological clocks too

really only undercover fakkits just want to fukk random chicks forever...alotta dudes dudes be on the DL

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant front, Im 25 and definitely want kids soon before Im 30-32. Money wise Im good but I need to be more mentally prepared, and I've good girls I've dated but Im just not ready.

I said it another thread I have a lot of thoughts of different convos/situations/activities Im gonna have with my children to make sure they dont have the mentality I had and they feel loved and they grow up in a good environment versus how I did.
i had this vision of going to Disney world as a family all wearing matching polo outfits looking fly....everybody staring hating on the low

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

really only undercover fakkits just want to fukk random chicks forever...alotta dudes dudes be on the DL
I understand that ur right im not even shooting u X real talk I wish the best for u I wish u had people in ur real life who helped u enjoy life and move foward man because when it comes to black men alot of the times we get depression from dealing with the world hating us and being against us but take it from me X ur life just started u have some much to offer u just have to dig deep pass the darkness and want to be happy...... Man the key is want to be happy..... U cant control the world but u can control how u react man.... Ur 30 so what malcom X was in jail at ur age most of the people we think are great were developing at ur age.... Pac was dead at ur age no disrespect towards him ur still alive put it towards something and forget ur past....

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue

:hhh:

Never make any threads about locking down a special woman or "I just found the right 1"

It's always:

does x want to smash or not?
Would you smash x?
X just tried to play me, should I bush x?
These Xs outchea ain't shyt.
:mjlol:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand that ur right im not even shooting u X real talk I wish the best for u I wish u had people in ur real life who helped u enjoy life and move foward man because when it comes to black men alot of the times we get depression from dealing with the world hating us and being against us but take it from me X ur life just started u have some much to offer u just have to dig deep pass the darkness and want to be happy...... Man the key is want to be happy..... U cant control the world but u can control how u react man.... Ur 30 so what malcom X was in jail at ur age most of the people we think are great were developing at ur age.... Pac was dead at ur age no disrespect towards him ur still alive put it towards something and forget ur past....
I feel way older than 29 (if u want to rd up 30) tho...i feel tired and beat down mentally. i feel 80 up staris....life feels kinda over and now im just waking up going through the motions...

I'm just existing .....

I'm trying to be happy but then i start thinking about all the things that i didn't accomplish and feel like a failure and a fool for wasting so many years of my life chasing something that I don't even believe exist

but that's my fault