When u approach 30 as a man you start to get baby fever

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I agree with this 100 percent. As I approach 30, I've been thinking about fatherhood and marriage more strongly than in my early to mid twenties.

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
I used to think it was possible, but i've given up that pipe dream.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your cover redesigns are pretty dope. You're still a depressing motherfukker though.

Daps
As someone who likes your art and thinks you're overhated, I think you really need some professional help. Ain't no shame in it, just sayin, you have a lot of characteristics that my homeboy had and he didn't get better until he got some care from someone who was qualified. Your rants even though they might make sense are bipolar in nature, your visions seem delusional in terms of personal qualities. I'm not trying to
Insult you, but you seem a little unstable.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
men have biological clocks too

really only undercover fakkits just want to fukk random chicks forever...alotta dudes dudes be on the DL

:what:

nikka, watch you go ahead and get married and have kids and look back and regret that you ain't learn to appreciate "fukking random bytches forever"

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I cant front, Im 25 and definitely want kids soon before Im 30-32. Money wise Im good but I need to be more mentally prepared, and I've good girls I've dated but Im just not ready. Me and my serious ex lost a baby and it fukked me up.

I said it another thread I have a lot of thoughts of different convos/situations/activities Im gonna have with my children to make sure they dont have the mentality I had and they feel loved and they grow up in a good healthy environment versus how I did.
Ditto. I feel you brehski, I really do. I've overcome a lot in my life. People have tried to murder me and I fought them off with my bare hands, but losing a pregnancy still fukks with me till this day. Wanting to be a dad and losing the child before it's born hurts forever. It's an open wound that stings, just because we're used to the pain doesn't mean we don't feel it.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
you right i wanted my own family since mid 20s, my cuzo's got kids and they just hit 30. its different for men because we can reproduce till where dead while ladys have a clock, and start feeling broody a little earlier maybe mid-20s.

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
Still in school, got academic probation cuz I was workin on my own iish and no care for school.. Im Only in school to be the first person in my fam to graduate to please my mom, I have my own ecommerce/SEO businesses. And Im doin more than good.

Wont ever use my degree.
Not be in your business any advice for a young dude still in school

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
men have biological clocks too

really only undercover fakkits just want to fukk random chicks forever...alotta dudes dudes be on the DL
:gucci:This doesn't make any sense.

I will say this though looking at my seeds and spending time with them is one of the most joyful parts of my life. Time with them is always time we'll spent.

Daps
I'm 27 and kids aren't even on my mind. I'm so far behind it's not even funny, was always a late bloomer in many aspects. Ain't got time for family when I got a lot of catching up to do.