When's the last time a woman apologized to you and really meant it? Cause a chic just apologized to me and it's legit blowing my mind.

Do women apologize to you regularly? A true apology from the heart?

• Of course they do, these hoes afraid of me, they BETTA apologize :birdman:

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Sometimes but not often, you know they don't like admitting when they wrong :francis:

Votes: 31 68.9%
  • I'm a virgin, I don't have a girlfriend :ld:

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters
Daps
It's been a while since a woman actually told me she was sorry for something (and really meant it).

Yeah, women tell you they're sorry all the time just to get you to be quiet. And you can tell by the tone in they voice that they don't really mean it.

But this chic hit me up to genuinely tell me it had been on her mind and she understood if I didn't accept it, but she just wanted to tell me that she's sorry.

:ehh:

Discuss.

Daps
Women actually respect me so they apologize when they are in the wrong. The biggest thing is I hold them to that standard from the get go so it's nothing new they have to learn later on. Women who can't admit when they are wrong aren't in my life.

Breh, where are these magical women? Narnia or Westeros? :lupe:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's been a while since a woman actually told me she was sorry for something (and really meant it).

Yeah, women tell you they're sorry all the time just to get you to be quiet. And you can tell by the tone in they voice that they don't really mean it.

But this chic hit me up to genuinely tell me it had been on her mind and she understood if I didn't accept it, but she just wanted to tell me that she's sorry.

:ehh:

Discuss.
Listen bruh go play that power ball and Mega Milliobs both worth a billy right now because yesterday was your lucky day.

Loggie

All Star
Daps
Two things I look for in an apology are acknowledgment of the specific behavior/action you are apologizing for and shame.
:patrice:
If you don’t tell me exactly why you are sorry, that’s not a true apology. If you don’t tell me what you are sorry for, that’s not an apology.
:manny:
When I apologize to my daughters, I tell them what daddy did, what he was thinking in the moment, and why he is shameful for his actions. I want them to grow up understanding how to take accountability for their actions. Understand why some things they may do or say can hurt a person.
:ufdup:
It is up to the parents to show their children emotional intelligence. My Wife is working on it. She has gotten better. She is less of a victim. I am happy for us.
:blessed:
These women out here in these streets, in the shows and on these podcasts…
:picard:
I pray for my Coli brothers looking for a partner in this lifetime.
:wow:
Any words of wisdom on apologies and how to get your partner to apologize brother @Uachet ?

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Women apologize

After I have caught them doing something so bad I terminate the relationship and stop calling her. That's when the "baby I'm so sorry" comes out. They really have to do something morally wrong and borderline reprehensible to admit fault.

I had an affair with the girl of a next door neighbor. She lies says he broke up with her and left town. He was visiting family out of state. We have sex while he's gone that's so intense she has to lie about being on her period when he came back so he wouldnt see the marks and bruises from ass spankings.

Of course she lies, we end up getting caught. This was her rationale, exact words, "yeah I fukked you while he was out of town, but I really wanted to". That was her reasoning, she did nothing wrong to nobody.

They just don't ever do anything wrong and we all hate women for not standing by them during their promiscuous phases :troll: