When's the last time a woman apologized to you and really meant it? Cause a chic just apologized to me and it's legit blowing my mind.

Do women apologize to you regularly? A true apology from the heart?

• Of course they do, these hoes afraid of me, they BETTA apologize :birdman:

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Sometimes but not often, you know they don't like admitting when they wrong :francis:

Votes: 31 68.9%
  • I'm a virgin, I don't have a girlfriend :ld:

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Any words of wisdom on apologies and how to get your partner to apologize brother @Uachet ?
I don't seek apologies. I instead point out what problem she caused, and leave it at that. Most decent women will eventually come back later and sincerely apologize in two ways. One way is she outright states she is sorry. The other is when she performs some action that demonstrates she is sorry. The former is more rare than the latter in my experience.

I don't ask for them, but I seek to accept them graciously. That way she does not feel bad about apologizing to me.

Daps
I don't seek apologies. I instead point out what problem she caused, and leave it at that. Most decent women will eventually come back later and sincerely apologize in two ways. One way is she outright states she is sorry. The other is when she performs some action that demonstrates she is sorry. The former is more rare than the latter in my experience.

I don't ask for them, but I seek to accept them graciously. That way she does not feel bad about apologizing to me.

Why do you feel this is? :jbhmm:

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
When an ex got super angry and started punching me when I was driving. She apologized :francis:
Happened to me before … bytch was bat shyt crazy… bytch jerked the steering wheel a couple times while I was driving n everything.

I’m like bytch you gon kill both of us ! Smdh

:dahell::damn:

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
I've never had a woman NOT apologize to me if they did something wrong.

Y'all just don't command any sort of respect.
Lmaooo

Bro it ain’t about respect…. A woman can apologize to a simp that she has no respect for and she can withhold an apology for a thorough man that she respect especially if he has hurt her in the past…

See women are like children…. They hate being caught with their hand in thr cookie jar…. They hate being proven wrong.. women LOVE to point ata man and tell him how he was wrong and how their asses were right.. it’s just a woman thing… many of them literally live for the shyt

So for them to have to tuck their tail and apologize and admit they were wrong/incorrect…. Bro most women struggle to do it. It’s not cuz they don’t respect you it’s cuz their childish like pride and emotional immaturity is often so strong that they just don’t wanna do it..

stand up family men, street nikkaz etc etc.. all types of men get tried by their woman sometimes…respect has little to do with it.

********* OF COURSE your woman should apologize if she’s wrong but getting it 100% of the time, every time??

I’m sure most grown men would call duck tales

Daps
Lmaooo

Bro it ain’t about respect…. A woman can apologize to a simp that she has no respect for and she can withhold an apology for a thorough man that she respect especially if he has hurt her in the past…

See women are like children…. They hate being caught with their hand in thr cookie jar…. They hate being proven wrong.. women LOVE to point ata man and tell him how he was wrong and how their asses were right.. it’s just a woman thing… many of them literally live for the shyt

So for them to have to tuck their tail and apologize and admit they were wrong/incorrect…. Bro most women struggle to do it. It’s not cuz they don’t respect you it’s cuz their childish like pride and emotional immaturity is often so strong that they just don’t wanna do it..

stand up family men, street nikkaz etc etc.. all types of men get tried by their woman sometimes…respect has little to do with it.

********* OF COURSE your woman should apologize if she’s wrong but getting it 100% of the time, every time??

Exactly. I was gonna let it go but them boys is full of it. Women are women, and it don't matter if they respect you or not. Barack was the frickin President of the United States of America and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces and Leader of the Free World, and Michelle was still giving that nxgga a hard time.

It's funny how threads like these expose brehs. They coming in here talking tough, talking about "every woman I've ever been with has always apologized to me :birdman:" when the rest of us know that either they lying, a virgin, or MAYBE and this is a hard MAYBE, they done found a rare woman who is more mature and levelheaded than 90% of women are. But if the latter is the case, then we all know that ole boy ain't had no experience with multiple women, cause you can hit the lottery once in life but you ain't hitting it multiple times :mjlol:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
If it’s from the heart then she’s afraid to lose something you’re providing. Feels good too but enjoy it while it lasts and use this moment to figure out what it is she values from you.
Or…OR maybe she just doesn’t want to be a shytty person and realized she was wrong?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Lmaooo

It's absolutely about respect.

Women apologize to men they respect.

Y'all just don't command any.

Y'all the type a woman screams before on your way out "nikka! don't forget them eggs"