When's the last time a woman apologized to you and really meant it? Cause a chic just apologized to me and it's legit blowing my mind.

Do women apologize to you regularly? A true apology from the heart?

• Of course they do, these hoes afraid of me, they BETTA apologize :birdman:

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Sometimes but not often, you know they don't like admitting when they wrong :francis:

Votes: 31 68.9%
  • I'm a virgin, I don't have a girlfriend :ld:

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My fiancé apologizes to me all the time when I point her out on her bullshyt.

:ufdup:

But that’s only if she believes she’s completely in the wrong. I find if you can say to them how would you feel if such such happened to you. I find that works well since some women aren’t logical and understand feelings better.

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Exactly. I was gonna let it go but them boys is full of it. Women are women, and it don't matter if they respect you or not. Barack was the frickin President of the United States of America and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces and Leader of the Free World, and Michelle was still giving that nxgga a hard time.

It's funny how threads like these expose brehs. They coming in here talking tough, talking about "every woman I've ever been with has always apologized to me :birdman:" when the rest of us know that either they lying, a virgin, or MAYBE and this is a hard MAYBE, they done found a rare woman who is more mature and levelheaded than 90% of women are. But if the latter is the case, then we all know that ole boy ain't had no experience with multiple women, cause you can hit the lottery once in life but you ain't hitting it multiple times :mjlol:
Michelle was giving him a hard time because he was allowing that shyt.

I know goddammit well if I'm the president and this bytch did ANYTHING I didnt like and didn't PROFUSELY apologize, she's on the next train smoking.

Men are supposed to set the standard of decency or at least let her face the consequences of her actions.

Yall must be young or soft. But do you

:hubie:

Daps
Michelle was giving him a hard time because he was allowing that shyt.

I know goddammit well if I'm the president and this bytch did ANYTHING I didnt like and didn't PROFUSELY apologize, she's on the next train smoking.

Men are supposed to set the standard of decency or at least let her face the consequences of her actions.

Yall must be young or soft. But do you

:hubie:

So he should have put the mother of his children and the First Lady of the United States on the first train smoking?

:deadrose:

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Wife apologizes when she's wrong. It might take her a couple hours or a day. But it's always sincere. Plus she doesn't repeat the problem. In fact we both apologize when we are wrong

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's been a while since a woman actually told me she was sorry for something (and really meant it).

Yeah, women tell you they're sorry all the time just to get you to be quiet. And you can tell by the tone in they voice that they don't really mean it.

But this chic hit me up to genuinely tell me it had been on her mind and she understood if I didn't accept it, but she just wanted to tell me that she's sorry.

:ehh:

Discuss.
How much she ask to borrow after :jbhmm:

O.J. Simpson

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women apologize

After I have caught them doing something so bad I terminate the relationship and stop calling her. That's when the "baby I'm so sorry" comes out. They really have to do something morally wrong and borderline reprehensible to admit fault.

I had an affair with the girl of a next door neighbor. She lies says he broke up with her and left town. He was visiting family out of state. We have sex while he's gone that's so intense she has to lie about being on her period when he came back so he wouldnt see the marks and bruises from ass spankings.

Of course she lies, we end up getting caught. This was her rationale, exact words, "yeah I fukked you while he was out of town, but I really wanted to". That was her reasoning, she did nothing wrong to nobody.

They just don't ever do anything wrong and we all hate women for not standing by them during their promiscuous phases :troll:
bytch you fukked my girl???????

Where you from??

This shyt lines up with my life!

:pacspit:

Loggie

All Star
Daps

When was the last time you apologized? Is it that rare for women to take accountability of their actions? Are you a unicorn?
:gladbron:
I got me one. It took time. She always had it in her but it took a man to “see” her to realize that she is safe with me.
:wow: