When's the last time a woman apologized to you and really meant it? Cause a chic just apologized to me and it's legit blowing my mind.

Do women apologize to you regularly? A true apology from the heart?

• Of course they do, these hoes afraid of me, they BETTA apologize :birdman:

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Sometimes but not often, you know they don't like admitting when they wrong :francis:

Votes: 31 68.9%
  • I'm a virgin, I don't have a girlfriend :ld:

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters

Sunshine

Pro
Supporter
Daps
YOU. ARE. SO. POSITIVE. !
🥹🥹🥹

I actually, really appreciate that. Super kind and insightful of you. 🙏🏾🙏🏾💕💕💕 I will pay it forward, for sure.

It was 100% truth. Your life is a combination of your decisions and what God allows. That is the first rung in the hierarchy..the interaction between yourself and your maker. Mama..daddy...all that is secondary to your life on earth. Let no human being divert your path. We are staying on course around here.

May blessings, grace and mercy follow you for all of your days.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
It was 100% truth. Your life is a combination of your decisions and what God allows. That is the first rung in the hierarchy..the interaction between yourself and your maker. Mama..daddy...all that is secondary to your life on earth. Let no human being divert your path. We are staying on course around here.

May blessings, grace and mercy follow you for all of your days.
Same to you. 🥹💕🥰🙏🏾🙏🏾
Peace and blessings always.

SN: I love the ladies here. Everybody’s so chill ☺️

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
Most of the time if I get an apology it’s following by a hand asking for something. There’s always ulterior motives, even if she wants to get the relationship back, the apology still serves a bigger purpose for her than for me.
EXACTLY…. I’ve experienced that before too lol. Women be a trip sometimes

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
Was with a woman for 4 years , only once in those 4 she called me when i got on lunch after we had a argument the night before. First and last time i ever got an apology that felt genuine from here.

I remember taking a deep ass breath cuz it was so refreshing to hear ,especially coming from a woman who’s entire family agreed that she couldnt be told shyt at all. :francis::beli:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
This girl apologized to me last month after I called her out on some shyt. Dunno if it was really sincere though, feel like she was telling me what she thought I wanted to hear.

Daps
This girl apologized to me last month after I called her out on some shyt. Dunno if it was really sincere though, feel like she was telling me what she thought I wanted to hear.

Yep I get this all the time. But you can tell by the spirit and the tone in which it's given that it's not real. My sister does that to me too.

:francis:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:unimpressed:
It's either years afterwards; When I'm indifferent to them and slumped like an inebriated delinquent in a semi public gathering place with a look of carefully manufactured ambivalence plastered across my face.
However, it's often to assuage their own feelings of guilt or whatever remorse they feel they need to include me with, as they go through the female version of an Alcoholic's 12 step program to let you know that they weren't where they are at now and feel sorry for contributing to the torrid demise of what was once a beautiful thing between us and by my previous metric, only us.
:whew:
Also, after sex. Like strenuous, sauna sweat producing, sinew aching copulation. The type of shyt make a broad cling to you like she got tentacles, trying to keep you in the wetspot talking bout "Boy, you just came inside my BRAIN! Why you hurt me so good like that?" No humble brag, but makeup/angry sex be having some of these broads apologizing for being unnecessary bytches if she ain't too far gone up her own ass to realize that she was really on one a few hours/days ago that lead to you considering checking out from her.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
Wait breh when u say she was being sincere, u mean she was sincerely scared she done fukked up the bag somehow right? :dwillhuh:

Cause if im hearing this right it sounds like u saying she was genuinely remorseful for her bad behavior and how it may have affected u to the point she was ready to actually take accountability for her actions and endeavored to make some actual amends here :lupe:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Why do you feel this is? :jbhmm:
In the past women were socialized to follow their emotions more than men. So I assume they are apt to avoid doing things that causes them to feel bad. Still, like I said before, decent women will show contrition and we just have to pay attention to it and accept it for what it is.

No matter if it is words or actions of contrition, the true measure of if she really is penitent about what she did is if she seeks to cease doing it in the future. While women maybe socialized to follow their feelings a bit more than men, a decent women will seek to correct her behavior if she recognizes that it is wrong. So our job as men is to make sure we know and choose decent women for mates, instead of choosing based on short-term lust. A man controlled by his lust is a man easily manipulated by the object of his lust.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Or…OR maybe she just doesn’t want to be a shytty person and realized she was wrong?
Or probably not. Women are like dogs, self serving. They’ll do whatever you want as long as it aligns with their wants and needs, and that’s not just money or physical items. For most women wants and needs boils down to attention, affection and ego stroking thru being played on a pedestal. So he’s probably simping in a way she really loved and doesn’t want to lose that.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Or probably not. Women are like dogs, self serving. They’ll do whatever you want as long as it aligns with their wants and needs, and that’s not just money or physical items. For most women wants and needs boils down to attention, affection and ego stroking thru being played on a pedestal. So he’s probably simping in a way she really loved and doesn’t want to lose that.
Some of y’all are a little too cynical lol