Where are the African right wing parties?

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I was listening to NPR this morning about this new young Austrian politician who is about to be the head-of-government. NPR is saying that he is in talks with collaborating with the Freedom Party, a right wing party affiliated with neo-Nazis. Staunch anti-immigration and anti-Muslim. So I’m saying to myself, why don’t I ever hear of African nations having right-wing, nationalistic parties that’s anti-coolie, anti-white and is for their country first? Where are the African pan-African parties?

@mr.africa and other Africans can y’all tell me what’s going on?

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was listening to NPR this morning about this new young Austrian politician who is about to be the head-of-government. NPR is saying that he is in talks with collaborating with the Freedom Party, a right wing party affiliated with neo-Nazis. Staunch anti-immigration and anti-Muslim. So I’m saying to myself, why don’t I ever hear of African nations having right-wing, nationalistic parties that’s anti-coolie, anti-white and is for their country first? Where are the African pan-African parties?

@mr.africa and other Africans can y’all tell me what’s going on?

The ANC in South Africa was similar to a right wing party in that the political party fought guerilla warefare to end apartheid. The party is in control as of today and has done a lot to reverse most of the apartheid whites only propaganda.

However, I would say the ANC didn't go far enough in removing a lot of whites in power.

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Google uMkhonto we Sizwe. Africans realized they need to switch from nonviolent protests to violent protests and that's how they ultimately seized power from whites in South Africa.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Because they get the Robert Mugabe threatment when they right wing nationalists.

Black people the only people on the planet who are not allowed to be nationalists anywhere. Even Kim Jung can be nationalist in peace
Worlds top 5 largest army and nukes can give him more freedom. Ask Otto.

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Democratic Republic of Congo fought for independence from Belgium in the 1960s. Patrice Lumumba led the fight for independence but he was ultimately assasinated by the CIA. This information was all declassified.

See Congo has the rich minerals that are used to make a lot of components in smartphones, so that country is still under heavy occupation by the U.S. government.

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because they get the Robert Mugabe threatment when they right wing nationalists.

Black people the only people on the planet who are not allowed to be nationalists anywhere. Even Kim Jung can be nationalist in peace

The funny thing about Mugabe is that he used to be a CIA pawn until they played him. Then he got smart and kicked all U.S. figures out of the country and stopped accepting U.S. funds. Of course he is a now a marked man, but at least he woke up.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
The Democratic Republic of Congo fought for independence from Belgium in the 1960s. Patrice Lumumba led the fight for independence but he was ultimately assasinated by the CIA. This information was all declassified.

See Congo has the rich minerals that are used to make a lot of components in smartphones, so that country is still under heavy occupation by the U.S. government.

Many powerful debates have been made about Lumumba on this site. Honestly his assassination should be taught in schools.

The most important assassination of the 20th century - Patrice Lumumba

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Could be totally wrong but my guess is most "right wing" parties in Africa are tribal or religious separatists rather than nationalist/nativist like in Europe. Or if they are nationalists then their targets are probably going to be other Africans rather than European or Asians that come with money...

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Could be totally wrong but my guess is most "right wing" parties in Africa are tribal or religious separatists rather than nationalist/nativist like in Europe. Or if they are nationalists then their targets are probably going to be other Africans rather than European or Asians that come with money...
This is sad, because its true:francis:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not many African countries have a sizeable population of non-black minorities for that to be a viable strategy. Angola, Namibia, SA, Kenya, Tanzania and Zimbabwe in the past had a large number of non-black people but in percentage terms they are only significant in SA and Namibia perhaps. The other reason not mentioned is that African politicians' themselves are involved in corrupt dealings with those same foreigners and people see such campaigns as hypocrisy. Not many people would care about an Indian businessman when they see an African politician son or daughter engaged in corrupt practices.

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Many powerful debates have been made about Lumumba on this site. Honestly his assassination should be taught in schools.

The most important assassination of the 20th century - Patrice Lumumba

Yeah man I did a study on Congo when I was pursuing my Bachelors degree and I was shocked at everything that I read. The Belgium regime that colonized Congo was brutal. They befriended the natives, even shared gifts under the guise of a treaty of friendship and then robbed them of their land by legal contracts stating that the treaties of friendship were really the Congolese people signing over their land. So the Belgium used those contracts to justify forced removals and mass murder. Crazy shyt.

Cacs robbed Congo of everything and even used the rich natural resources to create destructive Nuclear weapons. The sad part is, Lumumba only wanted to use the resources to lift his people out of extreme poverty.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Yeah man I did a study on Congo when I was pursuing my Bachelors degree and I was shocked at everything that I read. The Belgium regime that colonized Congo was brutal. They befriended the natives, even shared gifts under the guise of a treaty of friendship and then robbed them of their land by legal contracts stating that the treaties of friendship were really the Congolese people signing over their land. So the Belgium used those contracts to justify forced removals and mass murder. Crazy shyt.

Cacs robbed Congo of everything and even used the rich natural resources to create destructive Nuclear weapons. The sad part is, Lumumba only wanted to use the resources to lift his people out of extreme poverty.

By and large the black and brown people of this planet lived in communal societies and in harmony with their environment. It fascinates me how savages who interbred with Neanderthals and culled their herd from the Black Plague went across the entire world to spread death, disease and slavery. That plus extract the resources from the environments they took over to create atom bombs and more ways to kill people. Then somehow extract oil and trapped carbon stored for millions of years and poison the planet in the process. Just plain demonic. Yet somehow we are called savages by them. Go figure..