Where do you find decent paying jobs without degrees?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
No degree here. Started off in the airforce as fighter integrated avionics. Went backshop avionics, got out. Now im a senor technician (avionics). My current pay is $46hr

Sound like a cool career. What do you do exactly?

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sound like a cool career. What do you do exactly?
Most days i dont do a damn thing but read whatever novel it is im currently reading, taking a 2hr lunch, and going to the gym. But when theres work, i set up test stations, troubleshoot and repair aircraft line replaceable units, repair srus, trace schematics and diagrams for wire repair, solder circuit cards, repair rf cables, and repair comcors/headsets.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Most days i dont do a damn thing but read whatever novel it is im currently reading, taking a 2hr lunch, and going to the gym. But when theres work, i set up test stations, troubleshoot and repair aircraft line replaceable units, repair srus, trace schematics and diagrams for wire repair, solder circuit cards, repair rf cables, and repair comcors/headsets.
Nice

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
You normally need a license or a certification of some sort if you don't have a degree, but people have to get out of this idea that you can avoid or run away from formal education because you can't. You will always need education in some way shape or form. to get ahead
Thing is I already got education. I don’t wanna start over :sadbron:.

Why can't you get a degree?

See above