Where do you find decent paying jobs without degrees?

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
You can make good money on YouTube If you are willing to invest about 10-15k upfront
Get you a camera some podcasting equipment.
Or just put your iPhone on a tripod. Make sure you are getting views and subs before investing in any real equipment.

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
Is it stressful to the point I’ll lose my hair? What’s the best way to prepare?
I've been doing it for 12 yrs. It's not stressful to me. If you're good at multitasking you're good to go. But mostly the stress comes down to when you put yourself in a bad spot and you have few moves to get out of it but you have a supervisor and other controllers working and see it so you should never be in that position. That means the whole room failed.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
You can make good money on YouTube If you are willing to invest about 10-15k upfront
Get you a camera some podcasting equipment.
NAH breh, you dont need $15k for all that

HD web cam = $60

lights = $60

mic = $80

spend the rest on a editor / skits / pranks so you can blast out consistent videos

Last edited:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
I have a Bachelor’s in Marine Biology but decided to go to the medical field later on

Medical field ( literally started from the bottom)

Start at a plasma center, HS degree needed, phlebotomy training on the job ( warning they are the WOAT) , $14/hr
Pay the $150 to be certified after 200 sticks ( this may have changed) $20/hr

Go to another center with tuition reimbursement and become a nurse. LPN is quicker but the pay is < RN for 2 years with an associates ($40-60/hr)

Get your associates, then go to school online to get your BSN

After that, you can become a nurse practitioner or physician assistant or many other high level nursing fields ( 6 figures:whew:)

The male nurses are always eating in the offices I’ve worked at

Last edited:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Become a mobile notary public. You average $100 per appointment. Each appointment takes about 30 minutes or less.