Where do you find decent paying jobs without degrees?

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
Air traffic controller. You can do it right after highschool. Go to USAjobs create an account and use their resume builder put it in alert for series code 2152. When they have an off the street opening just drop the application in and wait to see if you're selected. It's a frustrating process but once you get in as long as you don't do anything dumb you're set for life.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Find a trade Union and apprentice! How many times I gotta post the same thing!

If you are in the tristate you guaranteed to make 70k soon as you finish your apprenticeship and then six figures easy especially if you do OT. You damn near don’t need to know how to read.
Which trade exactly

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Air traffic controller. You can do it right after highschool. Go to USAjobs create an account and use their resume builder put it in alert for series code 2152. When they have an off the street opening just drop the application in and wait to see if you're selected. It's a frustrating process but once you get in as long as you don't do anything dumb you're set for life.
Is it stressful to the point I’ll lose my hair? What’s the best way to prepare?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Thing is I already got education. I don’t wanna start over :sadbron:.

See above

I see.

Then as for jobs. I would say sales. Car sales if you can. I've got two friends who do that and work at dealerships. One even became manager. They make quite a bit, get given nice company cars to drive around too. You can always start your own car business down the line too. The same with Real Estate.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
M7T5JIWZCRE2VEHSN63NGFO6GU.jpg

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I was going to do this in 2011 then I started researching how hard and how important that job is just one little miscalculation can cost lives..I said I’ll figure something else out lol

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
This sounds interesting. Makes me think about that breaking bad scene tho :russ:.