where is the thread on the house of speaker vote?-edit- Gym Jordan took 3 L's like wilder.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
GOP is a shyt show :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: , these guys are gonna get slaughtered next election.

Jim Jordan :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

They're terrible but this might get cancelled out by Biden's low approval (which could have a downballot effect).

Trump/Republicans won't get any more votes than in 2020, but Biden/Dems might get less due to the Palestine situation. I hope I'm wrong tho.

Last edited:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
They're terrible but this might get cancelled out by Biden's low approval (which could have a downballot effect).

Trump/Republicans won't get any more votes than in 2020, but Biden/Dems might get less due to the Palestine situation. I hope I'm wrong tho.
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: As opposed to the GOP who's even more pro isreal/anti arab????

You nikkas don't know nothing about nothing.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: As opposed to the GOP who's even more pro isreal/anti arab????

You nikkas don't know nothing about nothing.

That's why said the GOP won't get anymore votes, Dems may just get less. Turnout is what really wins elections.

I've been seeing a lot of people saying they're staying home next election. Obviously that's a year away though so things can change :yeshrug:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
That's why said the GOP won't get anymore votes, Dems may just get less. Turnout is what really wins elections.

I've been seeing a lot of people saying they're staying home next election. Obviously that's a year away though so things can change :yeshrug:
GOP will and have been getting way less votes on the national stage especially since that roe v wade happened. Among other reasons.

I mean shyt has Trump/GOP even won a popular vote recently?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
Been having a overjoyous week because the Browns beat the 49ers. And it just got better.

I look at my news app today and Jim Jordan literally got pushed out. What a shyt show. This is causing disruptions in the government and they don’t care