Why are atheists so overwhelmingly white and male?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mad at and about the concepts of God expressed in the world thru history and time.

You’ve heard so many different ideas that don’t make you feel satisfied, yet there’s something in the basic idea of creation and creators that’s self evident, regardless of what you might turn the idea into after it’s personalized. So because it’s unexplainable, you dismiss it and become highly skeptical of other people’s idea.
No, that sounds like the typical answer religious people give about atheists. I'm a fan of mythology and love reading about them so why would I be mad them? I just find it ridiculous that people today still believe in them even when you know the history of its creation and have disproven it with the advancements in science.

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I created a mini ecosystem similiar to this.
images

And i can confirm that my knowledge and understanding of life far exceeds the comprehension of any living thing in it.
I imagine for god it would be on that level times infinity.

You do terrariums breh? How'd you get started.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I was agnostic

Then i ran into a couple demons

And saw how much they dont fukk with jesus

So now we cool

God 100% real

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
That’s a horrible and demonic take. You’re going in the wrong direction with how you interpreted it. Why would Greeks write a narrative LINKED with a Jewish text if you shouldn’t trust it?

Take the Jewish text away and it’s like a toy with no battery
The people, not the scripture

The Chinese gave us gunpowder and the Arabs, algebra; does that mean they're particularly nice to us now?

I treat people as individuals, I just don't like groups

There's 8 billion ppl in the world and countless religions, I don't believe every single thing the bible or church says, sue me :manny:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes breh. Why would I make this up lol?
Here’s two off the top of my head

Religious people believing they hear divine voices.

All of this reminds me of a quote from Dune Messiah:
"They're trained to believe, not to know. Belief can be manipulated. Only knowledge is dangerous"

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
To keep it simple....the Black man is not naturally Godless.

If you notice, many Black atheists become so due to trauma or being angry at where the Black race currently is.

There's a brotha on here - I believe his username is Hathaway - he admitted he left God due to personal hardships.

When you meet a Black atheist, you are interacting with an original man who is not in his original mind because he is not in his natural environment.

It's no different than a Black man who believes he is a criminal.....he is not in his original mind or in his natural environment...so he can only view the world from a criminal lens.

Usually, Black atheists have allowed temporary adversity to lead them astray then it becomes their identity moving forward.

We have to remember the Black man in America has been deprogrammed and reprogrammed numerous times over centuries.

With Eurocentric information and psychological influences/trauma - a Black individual may subscribe to atheism or agnosticism. Some also don't have curiosity and God is not interesting to them. They are only interested in what they can see with 2 eyes.

Please note, I do not subscribe to any religion but I do follow the Most High and use ancient wisdom to guide me in modern times.

Many of our Black peers think they are smarter than their ancestors who weren't mentally tampered with by Eurocentric influences.

That makes sense since they measure their lives with European values.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
rich america is more religious and richer than northern western european nations

:hubie:
Only because of the south and Midwest....where the poorest Americans live.

On coastal cities where the wealth is concentrated....you will find more atheists.