Why are atheists so overwhelmingly white and male?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
Only because of the south and Midwest....where the poorest Americans live.

On coastal cities where the wealth is concentrated....you will find more atheists.

"poor"?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
No, that sounds like the typical answer religious people give about atheists. I'm a fan of mythology and love reading about them so why would I be mad them? I just find it ridiculous that people today still believe in them even when you know the history of its creation and have disproven it with the advancements in science.
Mythology and science are two different subjects though.

The problem is you wanna keep it based on religion. And that’s why you refer to mythology but I haven’t even said a single thing about the Bible or religious group and their practices, nor wild stories in the Bible about anything, I’m just talking from the basis of common sense as we all were produced from something.

There’s nothing in science that disproves the idea of a creation point, what people argue is whether that creator is sentient, possessing human like qualities, the reasoning behind why we are here if all these other factors are relevant.

That’s why it’s just better to be like “I don’t understand it” rather than be like, it’s not there.

It’s a matter of perception.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I see what you're saying but if you believe in a higher power whether your practicing/following rules or not. Then you're not atheist.
But how can they believe and behave in a way they know is contradictory to their supposed faith:jbhmm:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mythology and science are two different subjects though.

The problem is you wanna keep it based on religion. And that’s why you refer to mythology but I haven’t even said a single thing about the Bible or religious group and their practices, nor wild stories in the Bible about anything, I’m just talking from the basis of common sense as we all were produced from something.

There’s nothing in science that disproves the idea of a creation point, what people argue is whether that creator is sentient, possessing human like qualities, the reasoning behind why we are here if all these other factors are relevant.

That’s why it’s just better to be like “I don’t understand it” rather than be like, it’s not there.

It’s a matter of perception.
Single cell organisms

Are you talking about the big bang when you mentioned 'creation point'?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Religious people believing they hear divine voices.

All of this reminds me of a quote from Dune Messiah:
"They're trained to believe, not to know. Belief can be manipulated. Only knowledge is dangerous"

Didn’t even watch the videos 🤦🏽‍♂️🙄

Let’s see you explain away how ex Muslim Raymond Nader woke up with those burns after waking up from being touched on his arm in the dream.

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Didn’t even watch the videos 🤦🏽‍♂️🙄

Let’s see you explain away how ex Muslim Raymond Nader woke up with those burns after waking up from being touched on his arm in the dream.

Nader's curiosity about faith and science first began when he was a child, growing up in a Maronite Catholic family, where he "was always asking questions about God and creation," he told CNA.
He began to look for answers in science, and after high school studied electro-mechanical engineering and nuclear physics in Beirut and London before joining the Christian militia at the start of the Lebanese Civil War in 1975.
Witnessing the violence of war provoked the same deep questions about the meaning of life in the then-lukewarm Christian, who said that at the time he wanted to believe more in his head than in his heart.

Since he failed to find God in science or in war, Nader turned to prayer. He began to visit the former hermitage of St. Charbel in Annaya, Lebanon in 1985, about five years before the end of the country's civil war.
He said that every day for almost 10 years, after he had finished both work and taking care of his family, he would go to the Annaya hermitage to pray in St. Charbel's cell or chapel, spending the nights "praying, meditating, reading the Bible."
One of these nights, Nov. 10, 1994, as he was praying as usual, "something in the air started changing around me," he said. "It was so cold, you know, Annanaya is 1,300 meters above sea level. It's so cold during winter."
Dude was a believer

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Religion needs faith and to have faith is to believe in the unproven. How is atheism a religion?
Atheists have "FAITH" that our reality wasn't intelligently designed

Atheists "BELIEVE" that our reality randomly came into being

That's illogical imo. I think there are a ton of individual proofs of intelligent design

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps

Dude was a believer
I’ll take the L on getting Raymond’s background wrong. I heard bout him.

Nonetheless, Exhibit D

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
because a lot of black folk are fukking brainwashed by the white mans religion.