Why are so many young white people on meth and heroin these days?

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
So I've been working at hotels on and off for over a decade now. But this is the first time that I've held a front desk job at a hotel in about roughly 5 years. I had a lot of front desk Hotel work back in Florida but that's another story.

Anyway, the amount of white people getting high on heroin and methamphetamines is just insane these days. I've had coworkers at one hotel I work at fine guess passed out 2 in the morning on the asphalt in the parking lot.

Once they found a lady dead in her car in the hotel parking lot . I have seen guess in the lobby with blood dripping the calf muscles.

Housekeepers are constantly finding needles in the beds when they go to change the sheets.

What's making all these white kids become straight up dope addicts? I mean white people a way better off in black folks are anywhere in America or the world for that matter. So what's making now so depressed they just want to drop out of society and get high?

Last edited:

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
A lot of depressed young people not only in the black community.

The economy and past generations have basically fukked us over and many people dont have hope for the future.

Hard for the poorer whites too coz they think they are supposed to be elite.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They feel we're in the last days of white people and that they're "under attack". I think a lot of it is so called "white guilt". They feel guilty about all the bad things they've done to virtually every other group on the planet, and lately they see others as more willing to call out how evil white people are and fear retribution.

Whatever the cause, I'm here for it. Karma :blessed:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
They have more access to prescriptions and pharmaceuticals and generally do the most. We grew up on Jackass and you ask me why they're on drugs :unimpressed:

Yeah I see pharmaceutical pills as an issue with them. But that methamphetamine and heroin is out of control these days. Especially if somebody small Southern towns.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
That old Chris rock joke. White people can’t handle being broke. There’s another line from a pundit that white people look at themselves as temporarily displaced millionaires. It’s basically a white privilege thing they think that at any moment they’ll reclaim their rightful place in society rubbing shoulders with their employers. That’s why whites always vote against their own economic interests

some of you are probably too young to remember Joe the plumber. he was a working stiff who had a once-in-a-lifetime chance to ask Barack Obama a question on the campaign trail. this guy wasn’t really a plumber he was just a handyman, so he claimed that he was going to buy his boss‘ business which conveniently made exactly $250,000 a year which was the cut off for Obama‘s tax increase. so this guy getting a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to ask a question, and asks a question about a hypothetical rich mans tax cut. And Republicans made him a hero.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
So I've been working at hotels on and off for over a decade now. But this is the first time that I've held a front desk job at a hotel in about roughly 5 years. I had a lot of front desk Hotel work back in Florida but that's another story.

Anyway, the amount of white people getting high on heroin and methamphetamines is just insane these days. I've had coworkers at one hotel I work at fine guess passed out 2 in the morning on the asphalt in the parking lot.

Once they found a lady dead in her car in the hotel parking lot . I have seen guess in the lobby with blood dripping the calf muscles.

Housekeepers are constantly finding needles in the base when they go to change the sheets.

What's making all these white kids become straight up dope addicts? I mean white people a way better off in black folks are anywhere in America or the world for that matter. So what's making now so depressed they just want to drop out of society and get high?
Some will say Karma, I will say America is hard.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
A lot of them are broke and life is coming at them hard and fast and they have to find a release from all that with something.

Most of them turn to substance abuse to feel that euphoria that they can't get in other aspects of life.

Some people have hobbies while to other people getting high is a hobby within itself.

White folks deal with some of the same issues of poverty and mental illness as Black people. The only difference is some of those White people still think they are better than the next, and that they are viewed the same as that cac that lives in the nicer part of town, runs a family business, sends their kids to private school, and is in a much higher tax bracket.