Why are so many young white people on meth and heroin these days?

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
The under attack element is real, I was having conversations with my former political science professor about this. Dude was like the US might be in for some scary times because he's never seen sentiment like this.

What did he think the future might bring?

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The under attack element is real, I was having conversations with my former political science professor about this. Dude was like the US might be in for some scary times because he's never seen sentiment like this.

Yeah, even people like Pence, DeVos, Pompeo and a lot of other Trump supporters feel like Trump is meant to bring us into Armageddon which is somehow a good thing for white people :dahell:

Like this racist police chief who said "Trump is the last hope for white people" :dahell:

Ex-police chief accused of hate crime called Trump the 'last hope for white people,' prosecutors say - CNN

They make it sound like white people will be extinct next decade.

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
But they can get any job they want as a felon over any qualified black persons

Exactly.

I remember about a decade ago I had an HR lady that wood duck off and get high so often it took me about six months before I can get direct deposit. Instead of firing her for being a dope fiend they let her go often get help for being sick like she was in a car accident or had cancer or something.:francis:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Man, I can see how you could be lower on the totem pole than other white people but got a kind of miss me with that poverty talk. I mean there's so many jobs I see white people had the black people had no access to. You can go all around this country and count the amount of black men working in the trades on your hand and most cities. How many licensed plumbers and electricians are there out there?

With black women you rarely see any black nurses these days. In fact and some places here in the South you won't see black women working and doctors offices or anything like that. You just have black women working at fast-food places like McDonald's and Popeyes.

There are so many lanes you can move in as a white man or woman I don't see why you would just want to spend your life shooting up heroin and smoking meth.

I'm a licensed electrician. The job I'm on now there are 50 guys on site, 10 are black. It's like that on a lot of jobs. My best friend is an HVAC tech. My wife is a Medical Laboratory Scientist, her sister is a nurse, my friends sister is a nurse, my mama and my aunt are in IT. All of them black. Stop selling black people short because you know a bunch of bummy ass people bruh.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
A lot of whites feel the republicans are sellout are want to replace them with cheap labor and they cope differently since they’re not used to it like we see.

a lot of the younger whites don’t even trust anything mainstream, Fox News is older cacs mostly, younger whites are kinda militant just still follow racist since it benefits.

Any conservative area is overrun with drugged up cacs, even in the hood where I’m at it’s a ton of cacs who are so poor other cacs don’t mess with them.

One cac always told me classism is taking over for racism and poorer shirts are done. He calls hisself a libertarian.

Basically low key Alex Jones crowd.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Actually they DO, but you’d rather hear people’s opinions from HERE, which are often charged and inaccurate...
:rudy:No they don’t. That type of in depth reporting is usually reserved for documentaries or specials on 60 minutes

but either way yeah, I don’t mind reading other peoples opinions and viewpoints or else I wouldn’t have signed up to be on a message board :pachaha:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I need to see a census on the homeless, cause most of the homeless people I see in Dallas are white, when I went to Houston it was a good number of white homeless as well. White society is collapsing before our eyes and you barely hear a word spoken about it outside the Opioid crisis.

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
A lot of whites feel the republicans are sellout are want to replace them with cheap labor and they cope differently since they’re not used to it like we see.

a lot of the younger whites don’t even trust anything mainstream, Fox News is older cacs mostly, younger whites are kinda militant just still follow racist since it benefits.

Any conservative area is overrun with drugged up cacs, even in the hood where I’m at it’s a ton of cacs who are so poor other cacs don’t mess with them.

One cac always told me classism is taking over for racism and poorer shirts are done. He calls hisself a libertarian.

Basically low key Alex Jones crowd.

:ohhh: you might be really on to something breh. The area I live in is really conservative but there's a good number of white people who are down and out and on dope.

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea
There's this white girl at the diner around my way who works the register. Sometimes when I pay we make small talk. One day out the blue this bish's front tooth was looking black and rotten like she been hitting that meth pipe :merchant: There's another white girl there, a waitress, who looked smashable if you're the pawg lifestyle. One day I'm walking and I see her on the other side of the street sitting on a stoop nodding off :picard:

Just say no :francis:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Here's the thing you would think that white people would be much more wise about drugs after seeing what drugs have done to the black community. You know the whole thing with crack and all.

White people have always been the main drug users, we were just made the face of it with crack. But whites smoked hella crack too. Always heavy on the coke and prescription pills as well.

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
There's this white girl at the diner around my way who works the register. Sometimes when I pay we make small talk. One day out the blue this bish's front tooth was looking black and rotten like she been hitting that meth pipe :merchant: There's another white girl there, a waitress, who looked smashable if you're the pawg lifestyle. One day I'm walking and I see her on the other side of the street sitting on a stoop nodding off :picard:

Just say no :francis:

I know exactly what you talkin about man. I had a co-worker for a little while who clearly burnt his front teeth out from smoking meth. It was pretty sad.

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
White people have always been the main drug users, we were just made the face of it with crack. But whites smoked hella crack too. Always heavy on the coke and prescription pills as well.

If I remember correctly they were a lot of white crack smokers back in the day. It took a while before the majority of crackheads will black and even that was somewhat of an exaggeration.