Why aren't Hispanic's considered Native American by Thecoli ? ?

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
American Indians look just like your typical Mexicans and Central Americans

shyt a lot of these new Native Americans were raped and white washed too

No way could those 5 foot tall Mexican guys you see in Brooklyn could pass as Plains Indian

But you're right that the US Natives are also mixed with white. 80% (and rising) of the American Indian population is said to be mixed.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
No way could those 5 foot tall Mexican guys you see in Brooklyn could pass as Plains Indian

But you're right that the US Natives are also mixed with white. 80% (and rising) of the American Indian population is said to be mixed.
Yes they can all those NY Mexicans have indigenous features all over their faces

They are smaller in stature because they descend from different tribes that came up in different circumstances/geographies

I watched this doc on Netflix tell me these nikkas don’t look Mexican :usure:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Cuz hispanic is from spain.

U mean latino? Cuz in that case it aint a race.

I aint no dam indian.

But Im not gonna be disingenious, I know ur talking about Mexican/Central Americans who are mostly or partially indigenous blood.

The answer is bc they created a whole new identity based on nationality, as well as sided with the oppressors (Spain).

But best believe they know the difference between an indio, mestizo and a white mexican. They shyt on Indios in their own country like their a whole other people.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
:skip:i just left rapid city south dakota last week. i saw a whole wal mart's full of indian indians. reservation indians. and they look nothing like hispanics. and thats precisely the reason hispanics know not to even try to pull that "im mixed with american indian" bs when ice pulls up:mjgrin:

You mean to tell us with a straight face these two people don't look alike (top is native hopi indian bottom mexican)

alandraduyongwahopi.jpg

f7024764b817dd1adb4c309cd8695cc8.jpg

Nah bro. They are the same people.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I see it all the time on Thecoli , individual poster's referring to Hispanic's as being spicy Cac's and what not. But most Hispanics I know don't call themselves White, Black, etc they just go by whatever country their family came from. But that's not what the topic is about. The Majority of Hispanics are Mestizo which is mixed Spanish and American Indian. So if according to some of you on Thecoli if Hispanic's are white, shouldn't they be Native American as well?:jbhmm:

nope not when columbus and cortez killed off about 90% of the indigenous population. Incas, aztecs, and mayans, are also as different from north american indians as black and white people are/

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
You mean to tell us with a straight face these two people don't look alike (top is native hopi indian bottom mexican)

alandraduyongwahopi.jpg

You posted what looks like an indigenous Mexican chick, from a tribe you didn't name. Yeah they are the same, cause they're both indigenous, that's why she's dressed like that.
:dwillhuh:

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

alandraduyongwahopi.jpg

My nikka, you just googled some pics I was in south Dakota last week in person and no they dont look alike. And how come it always gotta be some ol nikka come crawlin' out the cracks and crevices for these other races talmbout "nUh UnhHh":usure::mjgrin:

Last edited:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think it’s crazy how people turn Native Americans into a monolith. In reality, had they’d not been massacred, what became the United States could’ve easily splintered into 10-20 different Native American countries. If you look at a map, China, Russia, Brazil, the US and Canada are the largest countries. And two of these five are mostly frozen tundras that are inhabitable and useless if not for their natural resources. Most countries are a lot smaller. The point is nobody in Greece thinks they’re the same as people in Scotland. People in Iran don’t think they’re the same as people in Pakistan. People in Somalia aren’t the same as people in Ghana and Nigeria....and South Africa hates everybody. So it’s weird to see people act like an entire continent of people are not only completely all the same (which is fukking crazy to say) but that it’s also completely identical to another entire continent directly below it. In reality there would’ve been like twenty to thirty different countries between both North and South America and many different groups of people, cultures and languages. If you look up the Native American Tribal map you can see how many countries might’ve developed over time but no they’re all the same people :mindblown:

435-ED333-2568-4939-9-B2-A-72461-D613441.jpg

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
The purest modern nativeUSA Amerindians are to be found out West or Plains Indian types

tribal-directory-map.jpg

santanayoungmanafraidofhishorsecourtneylittlehoop.jpg

East Coast "Natives" are all pred white or black out here faking the funk lol

5face81501eb240b1692730dcdcf9d4d.gif

(seminoles are the only East Coast natives I've seen where members might look at least 70% Amerindian)

Jr.-Miss-Florida-Seminole-Aubee-Billie-portrait-681x1024.jpg

As far as LatinAmericans in the USA go, Peruvians; Mexicans; Guatemalans etc...are racially more "Amerindian" than any East Coast tribes outside maybe, modern Seminoles. The Mexicans, Peruvians and Guatemalans I see in the North East are Amerindian looking as fuk....nothing like the mexican mestizo/castizos you might see in California or Texas.

1557216332732.png

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Not all of them have a high percentage of Native blood. Check out some DNA test videos on youtube.

Guatemalans and other Central Americans prob have higher percentages.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Race is viewed differently in Latin America and especially Mexico and its common for someone of full blood indigenous descent to claim white if they follow Western customs and vice versa. In general, your average Mexican is 60% to 90% native/African.