Why Do I Gotta Pay For Something You Gave Away For Free?

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
I'm gonna assume you ain't even read the thread.
I understood clearly.

Because why is she making you go through hoops when other men went straight to smashing without given her a dollar burger.

My question is how would you know who she gave these passes too?
If you heard she let these things happen then you shouldn't be messing with her to begin with.

***I was extra on the prositute thing my bad lol

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
men out of their league get to hit for free since they know wont speak to them otherwise

if shes trying to make you jump through hoops she doesnt think much of you, other than youll be a good simp and do as youre told

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Cuz its obvious they one who puts in work wants a relationshp..

The nicca who dont just wants to fukk..and maybe she's okay with this? :ohhh:

Dont be mad the chick would rather fukk one dude for free, then date another who wants to pay for dates, put in work, time, effort.
Don't act like women ain't lying to dudes telling them "I don't kiss on the first date, I don't have sex with guys until I establish a connection and we get to know each other". :comeon: :martin:

The ones up on game know what the deal is.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
men out of their league get to hit for free since they know wont speak to them otherwise

if shes trying to make you jump through hoops she doesnt think much of you, other than youll be a good simp and do as youre told
You know that ain't always true. People act like only pretty boys are the ones getting all the p*ssy.

I know plenty of borderline fat nikkas with dad bodies running through women.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I understood clearly.

Because why is she making you go through hoops when other men went straight to smashing without given her a dollar burger.

My question is how would you know who she gave these passes too?
If you heard she let these things happen then you shouldn't be messing with her to begin with.

***I was extra on the prositute thing my bad lol
Women lie about things they do and don't do that's why. A lot of women will make a man believe that they won't do certain things until he puts in the time and effort, which is not true.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know that ain't always true. People act like only pretty boys are the ones getting all the p*ssy.

I know plenty of borderline fat nikkas with dad bodies running through women.

i didnt say anything about being a pretty boy

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Don't act like women ain't lying to dudes telling them "I don't kiss on the first date, I don't have sex with guys until I establish a connection and we get to know each other". :comeon: :martin:

The ones up on game know what the deal is.
THis is a lil diff than a female being physically attracted to one dude giving him the ass, and another dude trying to court her who she is not feeling..

Im talking to a female now, who really only wants to fukk, because she knows what a headache relationships can be..

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
THis is a lil diff than a female being physically attacted to one dude giving him the ass, and another dude trying to court her who she is not feeling..

Im talking to a female now, who really only wants to fukk, because she knows what a headache relationships can be..
Uhh no. A woman can be feeling a dude and if she feels she can run game on him, and have him do a bunch of shyt for her without giving up the box she will take advantage of that.