Why Do I Gotta Pay For Something You Gave Away For Free?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
No I didn't.
If it's a problem for you, which it seems to be take yourself out the equation.
I asked how would you know..by asking her or rumors?
But as I stated above you already fixated that she's probably lying so why you trying. This my last time going in a circle with you.
Stop making assumptions on things you don't know about and stop tying me personally into this discussion.

This is a general discussion, has nothing to do with me personally.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
because you arent those other men? whos making you pay for shyt :heh:

edit: poor SN to thread title ratio :dead:
people gotta stop assuming topics that i talk about gotta gotta do with me personally.

And if you as a man want to put in work, time and effort with a woman it has nothing to do with your status, how you look etc. You want to do it so you did it... it's not like you automatically always know she fukking other guys for free.

Luna

All Star
Daps
I didn't take issue with your post, just trying to give OP a straight-forward answer to his post straight from the horse's mouth.:laugh:

The tone never lies.
Funnily enough, those are questions women don't even dare to ask. The answer should be obvious.
"I can 'cook,' 'clean,' am eloquent and have a sense of humor that matches his. Gee, I wonder why he prefers the girl with the hourglass figure and doll face?"

Men judge a woman's worth on a beauty scale for as long as they breath, yet take issue when a woman dares to consider looks as one of the many important factors for dating. We're more similar than you'd think.
:wow:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
The tone never lies.
Funnily enough, those are questions women don't even dare to ask. The answer should be obvious.
"I can 'cook,' 'clean,' am eloquent and have a sense of humor that matches his. Gee, I wonder why he prefers the girl with the hourglass figure and doll face?"

Men judge a woman's worth on a beauty scale for as long as they breath, yet take issue when a woman dares to consider looks as one of the many important factors for dating. We're more similar than you'd think.
You know damn well that ain't the topic of this thread.

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
The tone never lies.

I didn't take issue with your post.:skip: Sheesh.

Luna

All Star
Daps
You know damn well that ain't the topic of this thread.

You're acting like the question in the OP was not already hypothetically answered. There could be many factors, but realistically speaking, the guy that hit with no effort had a 1+ on the guy that had to make the extra effort. Since it's sex we're talking about, it's only logical to assume he's most likely better looking. Now, if he SHOULD pursue a woman that regards him lowly (or lower) it's entirely his criteria.

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps
Because you ain't those nikkas and them nikkas ain't you. And who says you HAVE to?

Acknowledge/respect the fact that there's something about them that she decides to let them hit for for free and that you have to do more. Stop with all the thinly veiled jealousy/hate and if you have a problem with it simply go find a woman that lets you hit for free.

That's all you can, should, and need to do. Nobody is entitled to anyone else's body. This is the same train of thought that college cac that started shooting shyt up who I won't even pretend to care to remember his name had.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
If a woman is having sex with men who has never spent money or time on them outside of sex, why should another man put in work, pay for dates, put in time and effort for something another man got for free? :mjpls:
Because they're not that other man/men. If I'm willing to wine and dine certain women before I get up in them guts why should other women be smash in the backseat of the whip status? Men and women treat each other differently based on levels of attraction. shyt really isn't that complicated

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You're acting like the question in the OP was not already hypothetically answered. There could be many factors, but realistically speaking, the guy that hit with no effort had a 1+ on the guy that had to make the extra effort. Since it's sex we're talking about, it's only logical to assume he's most likely better looking. Now, if he SHOULD pursue a woman that regards him lowly (or lower) it's entirely his criteria.
What is a 1+? And no that's not necessarily true. She just could have been feeling the other dude more for whatever reason, or maybe he was up on game and pushed for what he wanted even when she told him "I don't do that on the first date" or "You gotta take me out if you want this". :mjpls:

Again, that has nothing to do with men judging women on their looks and getting angry when women do it to men. Which was your point, and I don't see how that has anything to do with this thread.