Why Do I Gotta Pay For Something You Gave Away For Free?

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Women lie about things they do and don't do that's why. A lot of women will make a man believe that they won't do certain things until he puts in the time and effort, which is not true.
You have yet to answer my question.

How would you know she gave these free passes to other guys?

By rumor or her outright telling you.

Of course women lie. I can't argue that. Most people put on a front when they first meet someone. No women is going to tell you "yeah I fukked a few guys, who really wasn't serious about me but I think your different so I'll make you wait."

Should this same woman never grow up because she let one nikka hit it without buying her a freaking burger so every man she now meets gets the guts without doing the same?

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Uhh no. A woman can be feeling a dude and if she feels she can run game on him, and have him do a bunch of shyt for her without giving up the box she will take advantage of that.
Well these are the chance's you take with love, my friend.

If you trying to fukk, speak up or forever be that dude..

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
You won't for the most unless you try cause women ain't honest about it.
Ok so if you won't even know what another man got for free why you concerned about it. You keep saying that women lie. shyt you basically asking a question you already believe you have the answer too.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You have yet to answer my question.

How would you know she gave these free passes to other guys?

By rumor or her outright telling you.

Of course women lie. I can't argue that. Most people put on a front when they first meet someone. No women is going to tell you "yeah I fukked a few guys, who really wasn't serious about me but I think your different so I'll make you wait."

Should this same woman never grow up because she let one nikka hit it without buying her a freaking burger so every man she now meets gets the guts without doing the same?
What does a man knowing have to do with anything? If a man knows that that's happening, he's most likely going to leave immediately.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Here's a relevant post from a female poster, without any ducktales or smugness. This should be helpful to you, OP.
I was just making discussion, this ain't about me personally. I don't go around sleeping with random women though. If I wanted to do that without putting in work I'm sure I could.

But I don't wanna invest in someone for something someone else gets for free.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Ok so if you won't even know what another man got for free why you concerned about it. You keep saying that women lie. shyt you basically asking a question you already believe you have the answer too.
You didn't provide an answer. You just said that a man won't really know for sure if he's in that situation so he shouldn't worry about it.

That's not an answer as to why woman have sex with men who don't put in work while making others put in work.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
What does a man knowing have to do with anything? If a man knows that that's happening, he's most likely going to leave immediately.
Your question was if a women had sex with men who didn't put in time, why should next man put in work?

My original question was: HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT THE NEXT MAN DID OR DIDN'T DO?

You not this dense, I hope.

O but to answer your question a man knowing has to do with everything according to your original question.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Your question was if a women had sex with men who didn't put in time, why should next man put in work?

My original question was: HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT THE NEXT MAN DID OR DIDN'T DO?

You not this dense, I hope.

O but to answer your question a man knowing has to do with everything according to your original question.
That's not an answer.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
You didn't provide an answer. You just said that a man won't really know for sure if he's in that situation so he shouldn't worry about it.

That's not an answer as to why woman have sex with men who don't put in work while making others put in work.
No I didn't.
If it's a problem for you, which it seems to be take yourself out the equation.
I asked how would you know..by asking her or rumors?
But as I stated above you already fixated that she's probably lying so why you trying. This my last time going in a circle with you.

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
It's almost as if men would put up with more from a "bad bytch" versus an average girl. :ohhh:

I didn't take issue with your post, just trying to give OP a straight-forward answer to his post straight from the horse's mouth.:laugh: