Why do we think relationships were better in the past?

MsReal

All Star
Daps
Shout out to @MsReal for inspiring this.

Thank you sir.

Someone I know Granddaddy had he's wife's best friend as a side chick, and had babies (without the wives knowledge of the baby daddy).....

These old cats were wild. No age in history men on a whole been faithful.

Why do we think relationships have gotten worse when people been. Choosing for years? We could blame the internet but that seems to make it easier to get caught.

What say you coli?

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
if a muthfukka did have outside kids
you didn't find out until his funeral :mjlol:

men from back in the day are notorious for having
whole families way on the other side of town
That's why it's good to know where u come from. U could be fukin or breeding with ur cousin or half sister or something and be unaware. This is why I think men and women who have side affairs should be more responsible and think about future generations.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Shout out to @MsReal for inspiring this.

Why do we think relationships have gotten worse when people been. Choosing for years? We could blame the internet but that seems to make it easier to get caught.

What say you coli?

I agree with most of the replies.

The availability of information about people's personal lives being transmitted immediately and openly definitely contributes to the degradation of today's modern relationships.

Also, propaganda through typical media outlets (radio, tv, etc..) promotes a standard for people (especially in intimate relationships) as being immediately disposable. We didn't have such a cultural standard like this 30-40 years ago.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
nikkas didn't have int internet and social media back then...

people in the 50's had hella outside kids or gay escapades and used to beat the shyt outa they wives....

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Forreal, the relationship game is skewed nowadays heavily in the favour of women.

In the past, the cute girl next door would get with the nikka across the street and you wouldn't really have to worry about too much drama.

But now, with social media & Instagram, the cute girl next door is getting private messaged by Arab sheikhs halfway across the world offering her insane amounts of money to defecate on her :scust:,

Plus there's always thirsty nikkas that STAY posted up underneath girls pictures in the comments talking about ":wub:" which inflates the average looking females confidence and makes cheating just a click away.

It's harder to find a wife in this generation:ufdup:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
That's why it's good to know where u come from. U could be fukin or breeding with ur cousin or half sister or something and be unaware. This is why I think men and women who have side affairs should be more responsible and think about future generations.

People think it's a joke a but if you're from a small town you have to literally have to ask who's kin to to whom before you start dating or holla at a chic from the next town over (and even that shyt ain't 100%)

These old nikkas was grimey not to mention that they were beating the dog shyt outta women back then too.

:scusthov:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Eh 50-70 year olds today were born anytime between the late 1940s and the late 1960s. Thhey came of age in the hard clubbing n and drugging years, and the free love era. People back then fuked around in those times just like they fuk around now.

Now people who were adults in the early 1900s are a different era. They had their fukkin around, but not as much.