Why do we think relationships were better in the past?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
="MsReal, post: 18902152, member: 29425"]My grandad had side bytches with side babies, my granny (he's wife) had a side dude.... The game ain't changed...

Shout out to @MsReal for inspiring this.

Why do we think relationships have gotten worse when people been. Choosing for years? We could blame the internet but that seems to make it easier to get caught.

What say you coli?

Last edited:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I do think things are more known about now due to social media
But
I also believe television and the media and social media and music have given many more people completely unrealistic expectations. Oddly enough now the Disney Princess fairytale mindset is more prevalent now than ever.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Who ever tells you that are fukking lying. Them old school cats from the 50s and 60s are NOTORIOUS for some wild shyt. Like we just had a thread on how scandalous Bobby Womack is, he just happens to be famous. But that type of shyt isn't rare at all back then.

Social media just put shyt on spotlight, but fukkery has been here since the dawn of time.

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I do think things are more known about now due to social media
But
I also believe television and the media and social media and music have given many more people completely unrealistic expectations. Oddly enough now the Disney Princess fairytale mindset is more prevalent now than ever.
Why do you think that is wick? It's funny cause most of those stories were created by men who hate women.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Why do you think that is wick? It's funny cause most of those stories were created by men who hate women.

He'll if I know. Lol. Seems people have just gotten less reality based as time goes on, not just relationship wise but life wise.
Maybe it's because with the internet today people aren't focusing on the reality around them and instead see all these shiny sparkly stories and things and think that's how life really works.

He'll I'm sure we gave young posters here who really feel some type of way that they too don't make 6 figures have 6 certs and 6 bad bytches. The extremely successful are magnified...

freetroit

Banned
Daps
men did have more leverage in the court system back then

you could throw a bytch in the bushes if she outta line with no alimony or child support so hoes stayed in check slightly more

now these so called women have all the power and nothing to lose and everything to gain when out of line in a relationship

so now even the women who would have been good women back in the day have no incentive to be today

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
relationships are dead and women killed them

full

I can see why your Dap-to-Messages ratio is looking so :trash:.

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
men did have more leverage in the court system back then

you could throw a bytch in the bushes if she outta line with no alimony or child support so hoes stayed in check slightly more

now these so called women have all the power and nothing to lose and everything to gain when out of line in a relationship

so now even the women who would have been good women back in the day have no incentive to be today
In parts of Europe you can sue your wife for not doing her wifely duty.