Daps
Reppin
SN1
Current RAW Universal Champion Kevin Owens said the n-word at a PWG event years ago because he thought it would "get heat." Yet he still seems to be one of TSC's favorite wrestlers despite being an obvious racist neckbeard. Why does he get a pass? No one defended Hoegan or Jessica HavoKKK so why is TSC still supporting a proven racist? Even in his apology he still defends his saying it with "all I did is repeat what Austin said in Longest Yard."

kevin steen said:
It's been a while since I wrote commentary. I blame it on my lack of inspiration.
But now I have a couple of things I'd like to clarify. So here we go...

First off, those of you that follow the SoCal scene already know I was involved in a pretty controversial angle last week-end, where I ended up using the n-word.

Right off the bat, let me say this. What I said has nothing to do with racism, because, well... I'm not racist.

I probably shouldn't have said it but I did, and I can't take it back. I was looking for something strong that would solidify my heel character and I said it. It probably wasn't the best thing, and I'm sure I could have found a better way to accomplish that but on the spot, I just did what came to me.

Now, I'll take my share of the blame. However, I will say this. I think some people are making this into a much bigger deal than it is. Why? Simple. Because according to what I read on various message boards, people don't even remember the situation. They remember the word. That's all.

Some people think I also called Generico a beaner. Others think it was Disco. My point is nobody remembers what exactly happened, they just remember the n-word. To me, that says a lot. By the way...I never called Generico a beaner. And as far as the n-word is concerned, well all I did was repeat a line used by Steve Austin in the Longest Yard.

I remember watching the movie and thinking, when Austin, who played an abusive prison guard, said that line: "What a f*cking a$$hole!" And then I figured if it worked for him, then it could work for me. It just came back to me when I took the microphone at the end of the show and at the time, with the adrenaline flowing and the intensity level as high as it gets, it just came out.

Seeing as how I was having a hard time getting heel heat, I went ahead and did it, hoping it would get me the heat I was looking for. Well, I got the heat all right but I took it too far. Next time I will think more before I talk. If I offended any black people in the audience that night, I am sorry. If I offended anyone else, well then that's just too bad, because besides black people, I don't see who should be offended by it.

All right, hopefully this settles this issue.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Ambrose did too in his independent wrestling days and he's loved very much on here.

Ambrose got the sh_t beaten out him though allegedly.:russ:

That last line doesn't make any sense. Anybody who is Black and not Black should be offended by it because it's a discussing racial slur.

Come on, KO.:childplease:

Also, watch there be lot more :mjpls: sh_t coming out about these guys since Hoegan coming back.

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Ambrose did too in his independent wrestling days and he's loved very much on here.

Ambrose got the sh_t beaten out him though allegedly.:russ:

That last line doesn't make any sense. Anybody who is Black and not Black should be offended by it because it's a discussing racial slur.

Come on, KO.:childplease:

Also, watch there be lot more :mjpls: sh_t coming out about these guys since Hoegan coming back.

Apparently Ambrose repeatedly called Homicide the n-word during some Evolve matches. This isn't the first time Homicide feuded with a white guy over this too he did it in ROH with Colt Cabana, both angles booked by Gabe Sapolsky. :snoop:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Hulk a racist
Kliq are neo nazis
Seth's ex a neo nazi
"All Lives Matter" Orton exposing himself
Mandy Rose making fun of black women's hair
Kevin Owens dropping n bombs

What's next?

James Ellsworth, obviously, imo

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Hulk a racist
Kliq are neo nazis
Seth's ex a neo nazi

What's next?
the Kliq sign being a nazi symbol is insane. Another loss for the Kliq :banderas:

@Da King :umad:

Racism against black people is accepted in wrestling. That's why Aliyah and Amanda weren't fired and Hogan will probably be back soon. Zahra messed up by having Nazi imagery too.
Unless it becomes a scandal you won't be fired for it. TSC is probably largely responsible for Zahra getting fired. I couldn't believe that Aliyah bytch didn't get fired it was like a week after the Zahra thing.

Can somebody put Klansman Owens' beard on :mjpls:

@3Rivers :lupe:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Hulk a racist
Kliq are neo nazis
Seth's ex a neo nazi

What's next?