stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
the Kliq sign being a nazi symbol is insane. Another loss for the Kliq :banderas:

@Da King :umad:

Unless it becomes a scandal you won't be fired for it. TSC is probably largely responsible for Zahra getting fired. I couldn't believe that Aliyah bytch didn't get fired it was like a week after the Zahra thing.

@3Rivers

Wreddit got Zahra fired. Let us not pretend this is a wrestling board with 150K posters.

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Going by this logic, how is anybody really surprised about this very thread topic? :jbhmm:
:ohhh:

Good point. This thread isn't really about surprise though its more about letting every one who supports him know their supporting a racist and asking them if their okay with that.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Going by this logic, how is anybody really surprised about this very thread topic? :jbhmm:

I mean I said this in a Hogan thread. This is the only board online where people are actually surprised that pro wrestlers are shytty people. Knowing that they're racist/sexist/xxxphobic/drunks/addicts is the default thought and realization for every other board I've posted on. You have to put it out of your head or just not watch wrestling :yeshrug:

It's like watching a Mel Gibson or Roman Polanski movie, I guess. Look at them as entertainers, not people.

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Where are y'all getting this information from?...
When @BlackBrainChild mentioned Ambrose I just googled "Dean Ambrose n-word" and "Dean Ambrose racist" and saw people talking about it. I believe it because I used to watch ROH and I remember a similar angle where Colt Cabana said something racist, Homicide kicked his ass and Cabana was supposed to be the face. :snoop:

Indy wrestling has some fukked up moments/story lines that nobody talks about because most indy companies aren't popular and a lot of their fans are rednecks.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
the Kliq sign being a nazi symbol is insane. Another loss for the Kliq :banderas:

@Da King :umad:

Fat ass isn't Kliq :mjlol:

We don't take losses :umad:

big-sean-bounce-back-track

:HBGOAT:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
When @BlackBrainChild mentioned Ambrose I just googled "Dean Ambrose n-word" and "Dean Ambrose racist" and saw people talking about it. I believe it because I used to watch ROH and I remember a similar angle where Colt Cabana said something racist, Homicide kicked his ass and Cabana was supposed to be the face. :snoop:

Indy wrestling has some fukked up moments/story lines that nobody talks about because most indy companies aren't popular and a lot of their fans are rednecks.

Gabe did like 5 or 6 weirdly racist angles in ROH in his time there. That he continued it into EVOLVE/DGUSA says a lot about him, imo. You want to believe that his idea was "controversy = cash" based on his training from Heyman, but dude had like 4 different angles of dudes being super racist against Homicide alone in multiple companies he booked.