Daps
Reppin
SN1
Gabe did like 5 or 6 weirdly racist angles in ROH in his time there. That he continued it into EVOLVE/DGUSA says a lot about him, imo.
Yeah I agree. If it was a one time thing, you could argue he was just trying out ideas but repeatedly writing racist angles and with the racist wrestler as the face obviously points to the booker being racist. It says a lot about Homicide too. They (ROH) were mostly running shows on the east coast and in Chicago and they still had a lot of racist fans at the shows. I'm surprised they never ran a lot of shows in the south.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Like I said in another thread, it's at the point now to where I can't support someone unless they have some melanin in their skin or I know them personally. I don't want to experience the feeling of being a lifelong fan of someone and spending my hard-earned money to support them, only discover that they hate me and my people.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
The majority of the wrestling industry has always been racist since the beginning of this shyt. Hogan was just the one who made mainstream press with his comments, but almost all of them are. It's just something us fans have to face as our reality if we want to continue to watch. None of the claims or comments by certain wrestlers over the years have been shocking to me, It really sucks, but none of us are gonna stop watching.

Daps
Reppin
SN1
The majority of the wrestling industry has always been racist since the beginning of this shyt. Hogan was just the one who made mainstream press with his comments, but almost all of them are. It's just something us fans have to face as our reality if we want to continue to watch. None of the claims or comments by certain wrestlers over the years have been shocking to me, It really sucks, but none of us are gonna stop watching.
There's a big difference between assuming someone is racist and knowing their racist though, at least in my opinion. I'm not just gonna go around assuming shyt about people but thats just me.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

There's a big difference between assuming someone is racist and knowing their racist though, at least in my opinion. I'm not just gonna go around assuming shyt about people but thats just me.

I think it is pretty safe to assume any dude who was big in the 70/80/90s had some weird stances. Pro wrestling has notoriously been full of scumbags in all regions of the world.

When you start getting into talents BORN in the 80s and 90s saying wonky shyt, that's a totally different issue.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

I don't have to do anything..I want it brought to social media attention to fukk with them. It's fun.